RE: Acceptions to the rule

Vil, the secret decpder ring is worth soooooo much more then 2.63. (USD).You will get more than triple your money back in the fun and enjoyment you will get it with the ring. I play with mine at least 8 hours everyday, and you will need it when we send out the secret messages from the Brotherhood of Steve's.... How else will you know what we are saying?????

Steve

This post was edited

Steves

I woud be willing to boost the $2.63 for Vil's intitial entrance fee. Vil its up to you to keep up your membership dues though....

Steve

This post was edited

My dear, esteemed, Steves and (Steph),

After much consideration and taking into account the state of todays economy, I would like to offer Vil a "bail out" package, if you will. Once upon a time before commerce became king, often times people survived on the "trading" of services. (You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours?).

I propose that as his brother, Steve, has fully vouched for Vil, we should waive the membership fee and accept, in exchange, a poem composed by Vil, all about Stev(ph)e's. And after further consideration I feel that we should include the Secret Decoder Ring in so far as he is a Super Nudist and not just one of the first three Vil's but the only Vil to knock on our door.

What say ye?

Respectfully,

Steve ('s other half)

p.s. Vil? Just remember vhere there's a Vil there's a vay!

p.p.s The initiation rites still stand!

This post was edited

Steves

I second Steve ('s other half's) motion.....POEM POEM POEM.

Steve

This post was edited

My dear, esteemed, Steves and (Steph), After much consideration and taking into account the state of todays economy, I would like to offer Vil a "bail out" package, if you will. Once upon a time before commerce became king, often times people survived on the "trading" of services. (You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours?). I propose that as his brother, Steve, has fully vouched for Vil, we should waive the membership fee and accept, in exchange, a poem composed by Vil, all about Stev(ph)e's. And after further consideration I feel that we should include the Secret Decoder Ring in so far as he is a Super Nudist and not just one of the first three Vil's but the only Vil to knock on our door. What say ye? Respectfully, Steve ('s other half) p.s. Vil? Just remember vhere there's a Vil there's a vay! p.p.s The initiation rites still stand!
Vell, it is very kind of you to be so understanding with regard to my predicament, ( u 2 Steve) and it is true, that Vere there's a Vil, Vere IS usually a Vay, but I thought poetry wasn't all that popular, and I have to say, that I don't vork vell under pressure. Having just voke up, now is not the time to expect the grey matter to perform at it's optimum velocity. So, I vill have to vait for the meds to kick in, and then see what I can come up vith.
Vil.

This post was edited

My dear, esteemed, Steves and (Steph), After much consideration and taking into account the state of todays economy, I would like to offer Vil a "bail out" package, if you will. Once upon a time before commerce became king, often times people survived on the "trading" of services. (You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours?). I propose that as his brother, Steve, has fully vouched for Vil, we should waive the membership fee and accept, in exchange, a poem composed by Vil, all about Stev(ph)e's. And after further consideration I feel that we should include the Secret Decoder Ring in so far as he is a Super Nudist and not just one of the first three Vil's but the only Vil to knock on our door. What say ye? Respectfully, Steve ('s other half) p.s. Vil? Just remember vhere there's a Vil there's a vay! p.p.s The initiation rites still stand!
Vell, it is very kind of you to be so understanding with regard to my predicament, ( u 2 Steve) and it is true, that Vere there's a Vil, Vere IS usually a Vay, but I thought poetry wasn't all that popular, and I have to say, that I don't vork vell under pressure. Having just voke up, now is not the time to expect the grey matter to perform at it's optimum velocity. So, I vill have to vait for the meds to kick in, and then see what I can come up vith.

Vil.

Vell, here it is, and remember, .........you DID ask for IT!

Ode to the Steve's (vith or vithout a ph)

I hope this not a vain attempt,
To satisfy the brief,
To rhyme for Steve, is I believe,
Much harder than for Keith.

But Super N, must rally now,
and answer to the cry.
Of all those poor, demented souls,
That ask in vain, just why.

Vere ve named Steve, some with a ph
It seems so crewel an act.
But millions are vith such a brand,
And that is for a fact.

And so vey gather here in droves,
To greet and meet and sing
And to deciver ancient codes.
Vey have a special ring.

Vich vey propose, to now present,
One of my very own,
An honour surely heaven sent,
Much better than a vone!

I could go on, you get the gist,
So I vill spare your cringe,
Hope your condition now is p*****,
And you enjoyed the binge.

To all named Steve,
A better crowd, no one has ever kissed,
If my intentions, you perceive
I'll stay upon the list!

Author Vil.

This post was edited

Dear Imposter Steve,

Ok, if you're not in the Steve's club, you must at least follow the rules here. If you're gonna post, you must address the post to the appropriate Steve, first name only, and sign the post, with your name, steve. If not we're gonna flag you and take away any chance of you ever receiving a secret decoder ring in the future.....LOL

Steve

This post was edited

Steve, give it to him..... We have rules for a reason..........., don't we?????

I think that Vil wrote a very nice poem for we Steve's. I think also that maybe we should give Vil a break and allow him into the Brotherhood of Steve's... We don't want to give him a complex or anything like that. Did Vil preform the iniation rites?????

Besides, we have to alloow Vil in..... I need someone to blame !!!!! VIL DID IT !!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Steve

This post was edited

Stevesssss

I reckon that passes the test....Come on in Vil...have a pint and join the group...We accept him we accept him one of us one of us gooble gobble gooble gobble..

Ps....First one to come up with where that quote came from wins

Steve

This post was edited

Steves......comeon....nobody....anybody??

This post was edited