RE: Calling all Steves

Steve,

Where have all the Steeeeve's gone, long time passing, where have all the Steeeeeve's gone, long time ago?????????

Sang to the tune of what song????? LOL

Steve

This post was edited

Steve, brought this to the top so that the new Steve can find it....

Steve

This post was edited

Thank you, Steve. That was thoughtful of you.

Steve ('s other half)

This post was edited

Hello all you Steve's Im another Steve that has just joined.. Steve

Steve, welcome to all the craziness !!!!!!!!!

Steve

This post was edited

Hello all you Steve's Im another Steve that has just joined.. Steve

Steve, welcome to all the craziness !!!!!!!!!!

Steve

This post was edited

Hi Steves,
Is something about being named Steve and being a nudist? Or are Steves just nuts?
SteveS

This post was edited
RE: Fun with Steve and Vil

Dear Stev(ph)e's and Vil,

Please join me in welcoming the newest postee on the Steve Forum. Your secret decoder ring is in the mail! Have you noticed that we have a few Steve's with a PH but no D? It's time we enlisted a Dr. Steve. Any takers?

Steve ('s other half)

This post was edited

Dear Stev(ph)e's and Vil, Please join me in welcoming the newest postee on the Steve Forum. Your secret decoder ring is in the mail! Have you noticed that we have a few Steve's with a PH but no D? It's time we enlisted a Dr. Steve. Any takers? Steve ('s other half)
Thank you, brother Steve ('s other half )

Hi Steve with a ph, I'm sure that Steve & Steve, .....Steve, Steve, Steve, Steve, Steve, Steve, Steve, and Steve, and Steve, would all like to join with us, in extending, a very warm and heart felt welcome, to the Magnificent Brotherhood of Steves, providing of course, that you are, like me, (for all intents and purposes) prepared to drop the ph while engaged on Brotherhood business.

Vil.

This post was edited

Steve's of all variations..

I have a cousin Dr. Stephen, he's not on here though...I'll see if I can get him to join up.

Steve

This post was edited

Hi Steves, Is something about being named Steve and being a nudist? Or are Steves just nuts? SteveS

Steve, no you don't have to be nuts, but it sure helps !!!!!!!!

Steve

This post was edited