Ok, I'm going to start a new thread in the forums, just for people
named Steve. The only rule is, is that you have to address your post
to who you are referring to, by their first name only, (Let's protect
the privacy here) and then you must sign your post. Let's see how
dizzy we can make ourselves with this one.....LOL
Steve

This topic was edited
RE: A new forum for 'Steves'

Steve, what a great idea.... We Steve's always have something to say, so if Steve, Steve, Steve, and Steve all join in, this could be a lot of fun, and very interesting too !!!!!! I'm already a jibbering idiot, can't get worse !!!!! LOL

Steve

This post was edited

Hey Steve & Steve, welcome to the new forum. Steve had a really great idea in starting this thread. Already we have Steve & Steve, Steve, Steve, Steve, and Steve. WOW this is great !!!! And no Phil's !!!!!!! LOL OOP'S, I forgot I gotta be nice to SN1...... OH well.... LOL

Steve

This post was edited

Here ya go, Steve! Somthing a little less serious, lol. You're a great guy and things have been getting a little heady around here. A sense of humor is a breath of fresh air.
Steve ('s other half)

This post was edited

Steve ('s other half) Thanks Jen......

Steve

This post was edited

Steve,
We see you're in L O V E! That's great! Congratulations! Would her name, by any chance, be Stevie?
Best Regards,
Steve

This post was edited

Last Page.

Hi ya, Steve & Steve, .....and Steve, Steve, Steve, and you too Steve. It's Steve here, I'm Phil's other half. Well his Identical twin brother actually. I'm a nudist too, (Phil's a Naturist) OoooooooOOOOO, thinks he's a bit posh :) .....( Good to get away from him for a bit) we can never get pics of us to-gether, cos one of us always has to hold the camera lol. We did one once, I got Phil to stand next to a mirror but it wasn't very convincing, we're trying to figure out the timer, Steve will be able to relate to that! hehe. Haven't got long, I jumped on here quick cos he's popped out to see Steve, who's a friend of a friend of a friend of Steve who's got the camera shop in Stevensville, gonna ask him about the timer. Oooo! that's him coming back, gotta go! see ya, Steve & Steve, .....and Steve, Steve, Steve, and you too Steve.

Steve

This post was edited

Steve,
Thanks, she is a really a very special woman, but her name is Karen. Can't have everything I guess !!!! I do have a son named Steve though, and I still call him Stevie even though he is much bigger than me.... LOL He doesn't like it, but thats too bad... I am the DAD !!!!!

Steve

This post was edited

Hi ya, Steve & Steve, .....and Steve, Steve, Steve, and you too Steve. It's Steve here, I'm Phil's other half. Well his Identical twin brother actually. I'm a nudist too, (Phil's a Naturist) OoooooooOOOOO, thinks he's a bit posh :) .....( Good to get away from him for a bit) we can never get pics of us to-gether, cos one of us always has to hold the camera lol. We did one once, I got Phil to stand next to a mirror but it wasn't very convincing, we're trying to figure out the timer, Steve will be able to relate to that! hehe. Haven't got long, I jumped on here quick cos he's popped out to see Steve, who's a friend of a friend of a friend of Steve who's got the camera shop in Stevensville, gonna ask him about the timer. Oooo! that's him coming back, gotta go! see ya, Steve & Steve, .....and Steve, Steve, Steve, and you too Steve. Steve

MMMMMMMMMMMM Steve, Me thinks something is fishy here........ When Phil gets back from his friend Steve the friend of a friend of Steve in Stevensville, could you have him vouch for you Steve asPhil's identicalbrother Steve??? We Steve's cant be to safe here....

Steve

This post was edited

Hey there other half of Steve & Steve, welcome. The more Steve's the better. Jump right in and have some fun !!!!! Lets see now, we have Steve & Steve, Steve, Steve, Steve, Steve, and Steve, the identical brother of Phil ( wink wink ) who is seeing Steve, a friend of a friend of a friend named Steve in Stevensville, but will vouch for his brother ( wink wink ) Steve when he gets back !!!!!!

Welcome all !!!!!

Steve

Oh and I almost forgot, there is also Steve ('s other half ) who is welcome here also.... We need her to make sense of this all !!!!!! LOL

This post was edited

Hi Steve, and Steve & Steve, and Steve, Steve, and Steve, This is Steve, Phil's twin brother. Phil came back, but I didn't get a chance to talk to him cos he's just rushed strait out the door again, something about a Steve club he'd heard about from Steve's friend of a friend of a friend of Steve with the camera shop. I have to talk to him later. Sorry!!!!

Steve

This post was edited