RE: Steve

Steve,
Thank you for recanting your previous post. Somehow I knew that the Steve love would win out overall.
Steve

This post was edited

Steve, Steve , Steve, Steve, Steve, Steve, Steve, Steve, Steve, Steve, Steve, Steve ('s other half), What a wonderful world this would be if we had Steve's in charge

Phil, your word as Super Nudist 1 is enough, and the Brotherhood of Steve's welcomes your brother. We are happy to have him.

I also agree that we should have a national Steve Day to celebrate the greatness of Steve's around the world !!!!!!!

Thanks you all Steve's for this chance to heard as a Steve !!!!!

Steve

This post was edited
Acceptions to the rule

Dear Steve,

Ok Steve, here it is, I respectfully submit that the only way we can realisticly accept Phil into this group (in addition to the fine print in the by-lays, and simply because he's the Supernudist in need of heavy medication,LOL,) is if he indeed spells his name with a 'V' rather than a PH.
So what do you say, Vil? are you up to being flexible?

Steve

This post was edited

Ok Steve, here it is, the only way we can realisticly accept Phil into this group (only because he's the Supernudist in need of heavy medication,LOL,) is if he indeed spelled his name with a 'V' rather than a PH. So what do you say, Vil? are you up to being flexible? Steve

Steve, don't you mean heavy heavy medication???????

Steve

I vote yes on the Vil !!!!!!!

Think if we keep this up, we might even get Vil certified someday????? LOL

This post was edited

Steve, I just had another thought too. Maybe Vil should also go through an intiation into the Brotherhood of Steve's. Maybe something like standing on his head as repeating the name Steve 7 times?????

Just a thought.

Steve

This post was edited

Steve,
Only if he's drinking water at the same time....

Steve

This post was edited

Steve, Great idea!!!! Should we put it to a vote of the Brotherhood of Steve's???????

Steve

This post was edited
RE: Acceptions to the rule

Dear Steve, Ok Steve, here it is, I respectfully submit that the only way we can realisticly accept Phil into this group (in addition to the fine print in the by-lays, and simply because he's the Supernudist in need of heavy medication,LOL,) is if he indeed spells his name with a 'V' rather than a PH. So what do you say, Vil? are you up to being flexible? Steve
Hi Steve & Steve, .....Steve, Steve, Steve, Steve, Steve, Steve, Steve, and Steve, and Steve ('s other half )
First, I'd like to take this opportunity to express my heartfelt gratitude to you all, for accepting my brother Steve into the fold, furthermore, I would also like to thank everyone present, for their continued support and understanding during these very difficult times, and in particular, for showing the greatest respect for the very prestigious position of the "Supernudist."

With regard to your very generous offer to invite ME into this exclusive magnificent Secret Order of the Brotherhood of Steves, I imagine you are all wondering, Vil he or Von't he, well, that is the Question! I would like to say, that as one of the more senior among us gathered here today, and dare I say it, one of the more experienced in the ways of the world, I can indeed fully appreciate and understand your concerns regarding the ridiculous propensity of the English language to use the iIlogical and quite frankly stupid substitution for the letter f, and indeed on occasion, for the letter "V" (which in my humble opinion, is even more illogical) commonly know across the world, as "ph." I therefore am more than happy to comply with the "fine print in the by-lays" (or even laws :) of the aforementioned said Brotherhood, regarding the use of this pathetic substitution, and indeed, from this day forth, will in fact, be more than happy, to go against the tide of illogical opinion, and adopt the magnificent letter "V" into my first name, as a replacement for the pathetic and much maligned "ph." I would of course consider it a great honour and be only too happy to comply and endure, the ancient initiation ceremony of, reciting my name Steven times whilst standing on my head, simultaneously drinking a glass of water. I understand that should I survive this ordeal and not drown, I will from that point on ,be a lifelong member of the Magnificent Secret Order of the Brotherhood of Steve's without a ph.

Once again, I thank you Gentlemen and Ladies, for the immense maturity and wisdom that you have shown in an effort to bring this unfortunate misunderstanding to a successful and joyous conclusion.

Yours Respectfully.

Vil.

Now where DID I put my medication?

This post was edited

Dear Vil, Just don't forget to bring your $2.63 (USD) membership fee to receive your official membership card to your initiation ceremony. Cash only.

Steve

p.s. The first three Vils at the door will receive a FREE secret decoder ring!

This post was edited

Dear Vil, Just don't forget to bring your $2.63 (USD) membership fee to receive your official membership card to your initiation ceremony. Cash only. Steve p.s. The first three Vils at the door will receive a FREE secret decoder ring!
Aww Geeeeee Wizzzzzzz Steve & Steve, .....Steve, Steve, Steve, Steve, Steve, Steve, Steve, and Steve, and Steve ('s other half )

Nobody said it was gonna cost MONEY!

That's AGAINST my religion !!!!!
Vil.

This post was edited