RE: Calling all Steves

STEVE! Welcome back! Long time no see!

Steve ('s other half)

This post was edited

Steve ('s other half) I'm baaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!!!!! LOL They let me out of the rubber room for the weekend !!!!!! OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY........

Where's Vil????? I need somebody to pick on !!!!!! LOL

Steve

This post was edited

All Steves, Steves (PH), other halfs, and last but not least Vils

I've been really busy with work lately and things are going to get REALLY crazy here for the next month or so. I will try to check in from time to time but may not be around much. Just wanted to check in with you all and let you know that I may be absent but I shall return. YEah you can't get rid of me that easy. So, be good to each other and keep up the good fight.

Steve (PH)

This post was edited
RE: How I got my name

Steve, thanks for the "How I got my name". It's interesting how it came about. I'm going to have to ask mom and dad how they came about naming me Steve. Never been called Stee, but I have a few ex-wives that have some really "colorful" names for me !!!!!! And my girlfriend just calls me a JERK !!!!! Still trying to convince her that I am also socialized.... ( I play well with others).... LOL

Steve

This post was edited
RE: Another Steve

Hey Steve,

Welcome to the 'Steves' forum.

Steve

This post was edited
RE: Another Steve

Steve, welcome to the Brotherhood of Steve's You will enjoy it here.... I think????

Steve

This post was edited
RE: Hi, I'm Steve and an Australian nudist.

Hi, my name is Steve and i come from Australia and i was happy to see a forum for Steve's. I think it's a great idea started by Steve in the first place. I was born a Steve and will always be known as steve amongst my nudist friends and non nudist friends and i hope i get to meet other steve's along the way and the time i'm with the group. But anyway it's a great idea and i hope to talk to you ll soon. Stay Nude from Steve
Hi Steve, pleased to meet you, welcome to the mad house!

Just take care NOT to run out of tablets, and you should be ok.

Vil.

ps. ( I know, I'm not a Steve.

It's a long storey, go back and read it! hehe.

This post was edited

Steve,

Glad to have you onboard! Welcome to the club, and remember there are specific rules for posting here....LOL

The original,

Steve

This post was edited

Hi, my name is Steve and i come from Australia and i was happy to see a forum for Steve's. I think it's a great idea started by Steve in the first place. I was born a Steve and will always be known as steve amongst my nudist friends and non nudist friends and i hope i get to meet other steve's along the way and the time i'm with the group. But anyway it's a great idea and i hope to talk to you ll soon. Stay Nude from Steve

Vil.

Steve, ever hear the saying: "Theres one in every crowd" ??? Vil has made up our crowd.... LOL

Steve

This post was edited

Vil.

Steve, ever hear the saying: "Theres one in every crowd" ??? Vil has made up our crowd.... LOL

Steve

(This, I hope, is how Steve's last post should have come out!)
Vil.

This post was edited