RE: Swifty, where are you?

Hey Swifty, if we can have a Vil on here (Phils twin brother) (wink wink) Then I'm sure that we can have you here. We will have to put it to a vote, and the "boss" Steve might have a special name for you, just as we have for Vil. But if it all works out, then you can get a free decoder ring, just like the rest of us !!!!!

Steve

This post was edited

lol...Well, my friends used to call me shithawk (in reference to seagulls lol) and for some reason that kind of stuck.

This post was edited

Have we ever voted yet on if we are going to invite Swifty into the Brotherhood of Steve's????

Steve

This post was edited
RE: Why Swifty=Steve

I'm right here, where are you? lol...How did my name get dragged into this, I'm no Steve, though I don't want to feel left out. Maybe I should change my name? :P Steve

Dear Steve, lol, okay here's how you got dragged into it. Once upon a time on a far away thread there were too many Steve's posting and they were all either butt naked or about to be butt naked. They were referred to by numbers. Steve1, Steve2, Steve3 and Steve4 (kinda like Dr. Seuss's Thing1 and Thing2?). This all happened right about the time you took your sabbatical. And no one could remember who Steve1 was. So, Steve4 became Steve3, Steve3 became Steve2, and Steve2 became Butt Naked! And then you returned and I assumed (making an ass out of me but not u) that you were the original Steve1. And so I requested that you post here. And you did. The only rules on this thread is that you must start each post with a greeting to Steve and end each post signed Steve. And you signed your post as Steve. So now your STUCK here with the rest of us! (Mwahahahaha - evil laugh) I know that all the Steves,
Stev(ph)es and Vil will be happy to here from you. (For the story of how we got a Vil you'll have to read all 9 pages of this thread).

Steve ('s other half)

This post was edited

Steves

I certainly think that swifty is deserving. The floor is open to suggestions on what to name him though. I'm just not in a creative mood at the moment.

This post was edited
RE: Why Swifty=Steve

Dear Steve, Does it count if your middle name is Steve?
DSP

This post was edited
RE: Welcome new Steves

Dear Steve, Welcome to the forum thread for Steves. Please say hello to Steve, Steve, Steve, Steve, Steve, Stev(ph)e, Steve, Vil, Steve and Steve. Oh yeah, almost forgot Steve! The only rule is, is that you have to address your post to who you are referring to, by their first name only, (Let's protect the privacy here) and then you must sign your post.

Sincerely, Steve ('s other half)

This post was edited
RE: Vil and Steves'

Where are you when I need you?

Steve ('s other half)

This post was edited
RE: Well...

It's been a while...where have all the Steve's gone?

This post was edited
bump

bump

This post was edited