RE: Hi, I'm Steve and an Australian nudist.

Hi, my name is Steve and i come from Australia and i was happy to see a forum for Steve's. I think it's a great idea started by Steve in the first place. I was born a Steve and will always be known as steve amongst my nudist friends and non nudist friends and i hope i get to meet other steve's along the way and the time i'm with the group. But anyway it's a great idea and i hope to talk to you ll soon. Stay Nude from Steve
Hi Steve, pleased to meet you, welcome to the mad house!

Just take care NOT to run out of tablets, and you should be ok.

Vil.

ps. ( I know, I'm not a Steve.

It's a long storey, go back and read it! hehe.

Steve, ever hear the saying: "Theres one in every crowd" ??? Vil has made up our crowd.... LOL

Steve

(This, I hope, is how Steve's last post should have come out!)
Vil.

Vil, Thanks. Maybe someday I will learn how to operate this computer..... LOL

Steve

This post was edited

Vil, Thanks. Maybe someday I will learn how to operate this computer..... LOLSteve
You just forgot to scroll down all the way to the bottom of the quote, before starting your own comment. I've done it a few times.

Phil.

This post was edited

STEVE

I SURVIVED...well sortta. It's going to take me a while to recover but the job finally came to an end for me. I told you I would be back...

Steve

This post was edited

STEVE !!!!! Welcome back !!!!!!!

Steve

This post was edited

Hi Steve, welcom back, we missed you!

Phil.

This post was edited

Dear Steve,

Welcome back! Was just thinking about you today and wondering how you were...

Steve ('s) other half

This post was edited
RE: Swifty, where are you?

Dear Steve, As you have been absent for some time now, you may not be aware that you are Steve #1. As such, it is only right that you join the Steve's only club. (oh, there is a Vil we allowed in, you'll have to read ALL the posts to learn the story of THAT one.) As soon as you post, your secret decoder ring will be sent to you.

Sincerely,

Steve ('s other half)

This post was edited

Steve, don't let Vil scare you away. He is a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend named Steve...... LMAO

Steve

This post was edited

Steve's, Vil, and Steve ('s other half).... This Steve's thread is kind of dying out. We need to liven it up a little, so I have this idea. Lets see how many good things we can come up with, just by being named Steve....

What being named Steve means to me.... Well, to start with, it means that I am a really HOT 55 year old Steve. Intellygent, suave, deboner, funny, give the shirt off my back (if I had one on), all around nice guy !!!!!! LMAO

Steve

Oh and I almost forgot !!!! An almost Super Nudist Super Dad !!!!!!!!

This post was edited

I'm right here, where are you? lol...How did my name get dragged into this, I'm no Steve, though I don't want to feel left out. Maybe I should change my name? :P

Steve

This post was edited