(Lack of) Wardrobe Inventory

Which of the following do you not own?
Underwear?
Swimwear?
Long pants?
Shirts.
The only one for me is underwear.
I skipped sleepwear because I assumed no one on an nudist board would own any.
Also omitted shorts because no one can be nude all of the time.

This topic was edited
RE:(Lack of) Wardrobe Inventory

I don't own swimwear but will wear exercise shorts when the situation requires wearing something to swim.

This post was edited

I also have all of the above items, we have a full wardrobe, however, the only place I wear underwear is to work, and I have gone commando there a few times. Other than that I am almost always commando. My wife will also often go commando, especially if she is wearing a dress. Yes, she was commando tonight when we went out to dinner with some friends.

This post was edited

I have all of it except underwear. Need the long clothes for farmwork and social visits (I dislike sitting around in shorts - for some reason I feel more at ease in loose-fitting long pants). And we are 4 miles from the nearest beach, 100 miles from the nearest really nudist-friendly beach, so swimwear, too.

This post was edited

I have all the items listed, and am glad I navigate the clothed world as well as I do. But I can say that some of them last a really, really long time because they spend more time in the drawer than they would for an average person!

This post was edited

I own all of the above. Like most other respondents, I still live in the clothed world much of the time. Still, I always look for opportunities to be naked in a socially-acceptable setting.

This post was edited

By the way, on other boards I have seen many men state that they own no underwear, a smaller but still substantial number no swimwear, and a few no long slacks, only shorts.
Only remember one saying that there was a time when he worked on a farm that provided room and board, and he found that all he needed to wear was shorts footwear, so he had donated all of his other clothing to charity, so at that point in his life he had owned no shirts.
There was also one man who lived in the Canary Islands who said who said that he wore pareo when he needed a casual cover-up and a kilt when he needed to be more dressed . He said that he owned no long pants an only one pair of shorts and was considering getting rid of them because he hadn't worn them in over a year!

This post was edited

Only needing a pareo/sarong and flip flops would be heaven ... but not practical for where we live and how we live. Even though we are naked most of the time, we still need clothes for other things we do and other things we are committed to doing but I love the idea of island life and only needing a pareo/sarong to live in.

When we made our first visit to St. Martin and to Club Orient, I was either naked or wore a short pareo when we ventured down the beach during mid day. My wife wore only a sarong and when we went into Sexy Fruits and Adam & Eve, she took it off to try on other sarongs/pareos and a couple of cover ups. I loved that she felt so comfortable being naked in a store on Orient Beach. I wore the short pareo into the village a few times to go to Tap 5 for pizza or other items when the Club Orient store was closed. It was easy walking to do barefoot.

This post was edited

I have long pants and shirts (and jumpers). As with others I have to venture into the (textile) world. And it's chilly outside at this time of year.

I have no underwear. I might have a Speedo somewhere, left over from swimming lessons.

This post was edited

All the above. Just wear shorts farming but when checking my cows or fences I just wear shoes. Love women going commando!

This post was edited

Still got all the cloths as I need most of them for when I can't be nude such as work, too cold etc. Yes some like PJ haven't been used for many years and aren't likely to be used again. Pants are only used for when I have the suit on due to the trousers been on the tight side to be commando.

This post was edited