RE:Hairy bodies. Yes or No?

Keep the hair. It looks natural n naturists shouldn't shave.

This post was edited

naturists shouldn't shave

Come on! Let everybody decide what they want. If you want to tell what people should do or should not do, consider to become a priest. In the mean while let's celebrate freedom! (with or without shaving)

This post was edited

I prefer natural, i do trim occasionally some bust keep the "natural" look as much as possible.

This post was edited

Hairy Bodies, yeah definitively! :) I like it also more natural.

This post was edited

Best. Line. Ever.

I'm not going bald. My hair has just retired and moved south.

This post was edited

please never you are perfect as is.

This post was edited

A central principle of social nudism is that we learn to take the body as it comes, which doesn't work if everyone hides behind a specific set of social expectations about how they are "supposed" to look. Shave if it pleases you to do so, but don't do it just to look like other people on the beach.

It is simply grand to read this, as it is pretty important yet gets lost far more often than it should. I would add that truly accepting the body is generally the means through which the alterations lose appeal unless it's a comfort issue.

This post was edited

How is this ridiculous? We have a community with a subsection of full body shavers and it's legitimate for a very hairy man who may see this and think this is normal or what he should do to ask as the undertaking is not simple or quick. How on earth are folks supposed to decipher the codes we despite removing the textile are reinscribing on bodies? If it was a question of should it have a weave or a updo on the shoulder then perhaps. Our consumer culture wages war on the body, it is smelling wrong, it is too light, it is too dark, the hair is wrong not enough too much too think to fat... we absorb these self destructive ideologies daily in the advertising and in peer social reinforcement. Hairy men, most especially younger ones have been called dirty mocked for their body hair, insulted and told they are some kind of animal many times by the time they are 20. They react by hiding and not being naked. So how is he to know what is right? I wish some of you more established folks could just try and be compassionate and friendly to newcomers and not outright mock what is in fact a legitimate question and one which on the surface here has conflicting answers using the visual cues.

This post was edited

Should I pick my nose in Public? Should I wear a hat on a hot day?This Forum is becoming ridiculous with stupid questions.How is this ridiculous? We have a community with a subsection of full body shavers and it's legitimate for a very hairy man who may see this and think this is normal or what he should do to ask as the undertaking is not simple or quick. How on earth are folks supposed to decipher the codes we despite removing the textile are reinscribing on bodies? If it was a question of should it have a weave or a updo on the shoulder then perhaps. Our consumer culture wages war on the body, it is smelling wrong, it is too light, it is too dark, the hair is wrong not enough too much too think to fat... we absorb these self destructive ideologies daily in the advertising and in peer social reinforcement. Hairy men, most especially younger ones have been called dirty mocked for their body hair, insulted and told they are some kind of animal many times by the time they are 20. They react by hiding and not being naked. So how is he to know what is right? I wish some of you more established folks could just try and be compassionate and friendly to newcomers and not outright mock what is in fact a legitimate question and one which on the surface here has conflicting answers using the visual cues.

This post was edited

Socks with sandals. Yes or No? - Coffee with milk. Yes or No? - Ketchup on Bacon. Yes or No? !!!!!!

NO, NO, and NO.

This post was edited