RE:Hairy bodies. Yes or No?

Being a nudist is about accepting others as they are. It's a personal choice, I'd hope others accept my body hair as I accept their decision to have body hair or not.

This post was edited

With that amount of fur, its a waste of time and a sacrilege to shave it. grrr

This post was edited

It is all a matter of personal preference and in some cases good hygiene. Do what makes you most comfortable and feels natural to you. Other people's opinions are largely irrelevant.

This post was edited

Hairy guy here.
I used to trim my body hair. Never fully shaved.
But in 2018 I kind of got another attitude towards it and started to let it grow...and I like it. a lot. I know it's not everybody's cup of tea - but who cares as long as you are happy with it and feel good. And - some people really do like it.

This post was edited

I'm totally of the let it grow tendency - except for hair on my head.

This post was edited

Moderately hairy and all natural here. Shaving or trimming, except for my face, never crossed my mind. What others think is quite irrelevant in this case. Do what makes you happy.

This post was edited

Do what you like my friend, and be proud of who you are - hairly, trimmed or shaved. Do you!

This post was edited

I think it depends on situation. As someone that is not hairy I do keep what I have trimmed. I think if you are hairy why not own it. It is a personal preference... the only thing I don't quite understand is when a guy has a hairy chest and they shave their pubes smooth. It just makes for an unusual look. But as I said to each their own.

This post was edited

I don't shave or trim and I love my body hair!

This post was edited

New here but long time nudist. Most of the people I have met do not shave but some stay trim.
I do, my hair length is about the same, it feels better to me in summer time.

This post was edited