RE:Hairy bodies. Yes or No?

Socks with sandals. Yes or No? - Coffee with milk. Yes or No? - Ketchup on Bacon. Yes or No?AND, the next silly question is !!!!!!

I'm sure you'll come up with something.

This post was edited

If you arent't sure, you could try manscaping and see if you like it. It will grow back. I like variety on me. In the winter I am natural. In the summer I sometimes shave below for the nude beach. Always leave hair on my chest.

This post was edited

BIG YES! love hairy bodies, actually i always wondered why so many nudists shave entirely?

This post was edited

I wonder the same as well?

This post was edited

BIG YES! love hairy bodies, actually i always wondered why so many nudists shave entirely?

Para mi no! Yo me recorto el vello pubico y suelo afeitarme los testiculos. Pero hay epocas que dejo esta practica de lado.

This post was edited

I'm not super hairy anyway but I've shaved everything off before.. now it's all natural (: I just like the simplicity. Bit of hair here and there and a man bush lol.

This post was edited

Yes to diversity. I'm smooth and prefer other smooth bodies but others have the complete opposite opinion. Nudists are already non-conformists in the area not being afraid to show our bodies in the proper setting. So hairy bodies, Yes AND No. Be who you are.

This post was edited

My wife likes me to trim, because it tickles her nose!! But in life I keep public area shaved off. My back and ass trimmed very low. My chest is long enough to run fingers through it. So bears be bears, and the rest enjoy looking at all the fur or smooth skin.

This post was edited

Always hairy ! I never shave my pubes or chest!!

This post was edited

Socks with sandals. Yes or No? - Coffee with milk. Yes or No? - Ketchup on Bacon. Yes or No?

AND, the next silly question is !!!!!!

This post was edited