RE:Why do you like to be nude?

My fiance used to ask me the same question when we started dating. "Why do you like to spend so much time naked?" I tried explaining it to her in many different ways: freedom, relaxation, comfort, naturalness and habit. But she didn't get it. She started spending time nude with me, but it was mostly to humor me because she still didn't get it.Then we went to St Martin and she agreed to try skinny-dipping. And she got it! She told me she never felt quite as free as when she swam naked. This "revelation" piqued her interest in being nude in other areas; sleeping, doing activities at home. Because she "got it" while skinny-dipping, her mind opened up to nudist living.So yes: you can explain your heart out; but you can't get the truth of nudism across until they give it a go and find it for themselves.

Really a great answer. It will be nearly impossible to convince anyone how great a clothes free life can be unless they take the plunge and give it a try. I've had trouble describing the feeling of splashing in the ocean or a pool without the heavy, clinging nylon "swim" suit that has nothing to do with swimming or bathing. You just have to go for it. Once that trip is over, you can reinforce and recreate those same feelings in your very own home by simply going about your daily chores without the weight of clothing.

This post was edited