Naked outlet or indecent exposure?

My home state doesnt have any places to go for nudist activities, I do little traveling because of my daily life schedule. Im essentually a home nudist but I get urges to be seen naked. I post on Snapchat but often Im left hanging while my nudes sit unopened for hours or seen and not responded to. I was really craving a naked adventure so I went to the basement of my house and disrobed, I know the only back door of my house locks automatically and still I went outside and let it latch. I was naked and locked out in my back yard, I had to run naked around the side of my house and down a stretch of main road sidewalk to get to my front door. A car went by as I was crouched behind my car in the driveway and I saw my neighbor in her yard gardening see me and look away. Did I cross a line exposing myself? It wasnt a nudist environment and I knew I would be seen.

This topic was edited
RE:Naked outlet or indecent exposure?

You were crossing a line. And you DO have places in Massachusetts for nude recreation - ask other MA nudists here, and Google "Massachusetts nudist" for starters - you'll find clubs and a beach.

This post was edited

There is a difference between exhibitionism (wanting to be seen naked) and nudism. Your "urges" tell us you are not nudist but an exhibitionist.

This post was edited

You were crossing a line. And you DO have places in Massachusetts for nude recreation - ask other MA nudists here, and Google "Massachusetts nudist" for starters - you'll find clubs and a beach.

Ive googled before, my location in MA is 70 miles from the nearest location, almost 150 miles to the coast where the beach is. My schedule isnt that accommodating usually.

This post was edited

There is a difference between exhibitionism (wanting to be seen naked) and nudism. Your "urges" tell us you are not nudist but an exhibitionist.

Perhapse urges was a strong word, I do like to be seen naked, I dont necissarily crave it and Im not cruising for public embarrassment, but dont all nudists want to be seen naked?

This post was edited

That is not just for the relaxation of simply being nude but for the adrenaline rush. That is behaviour of an exhibitionist

This post was edited

All nudists want to BE naked. Social nudists want to INTERACT naked. Just being seen - well, that's a thing, too, but not all nudists share it. Exhibitionism is the name of a psychiatric disorder and of a criminal act, so it's a pretty harsh word for the desire to be seen naked when the people doing the seeing are cool with it.

This post was edited

Wanting to be seen isn't exhibitionism. Everyone generally wants to be seen. We all want validation of our existence. I don't mind if I am seen nude and actually like the idea that the more people see other people without clothes, the more they will get used to it and accept it as no big deal.

This post was edited

There is no reason why a nudist cant also be an exhibitionist, or vice versa. The terms are not mutually exclusives.

This post was edited

That is not just for the relaxation of simply being nude but for the adrenaline rush. That is behaviour of an exhibitionist

It was intended to be a remedy for the isolation, the adrenaline rush came when I realized I couldnt back out

This post was edited

All nudists want to BE naked. Social nudists want to INTERACT naked. Just being seen - well, that's a thing, too, but not all nudists share it. Exhibitionism is the name of a psychiatric disorder and of a criminal act, so it's a pretty harsh word for the desire to be seen naked when the people doing the seeing are cool with it.[/quote

I feel there is a finer line between the nudist and exhibitionist, Im comfortable being naked so I want to be seen naked. Im not looking to streak a place and get off in being humiliated, I thought that was more to the exhibitionist side of things. I was branching out of the alone side of nudism and trying to be seen as a man willing to be naked outside

This post was edited