RE:Tracking (not) wearing clothing

I noticed that I have no commitments between July 16 and 23 and our grandson will not be with us that week.
Sounds like a great opportunity for a naked staycation!
Three significant checkpoints along the way.
Passing my current record of 64 hours.
The 100 hour mark.
Total when I end, hopefully after the first two are achieved.

This post was edited

Another shorts 2 hours shirt 0 day.

This post was edited

Think Ill jump aboard the train here!I officially was relieved of my job duties for the summer on June 2, since then Ive logged about 240 hours of complete and total nudity, both at home and otherwise. This year was the first time in a very long time that I spent my birthday in my birthday suit.

Where were you nude other than home?
How did you travel there from home?

This post was edited

Think Ill jump aboard the train here!I officially was relieved of my job duties for the summer on June 2, since then Ive logged about 240 hours of complete and total nudity, both at home and otherwise. This year was the first time in a very long time that I spent my birthday in my birthday suit.

Happy belated Birthday. It surprises me when I see someone post their nude time in hours and it is a whole number of days. I would expect a long nude time to start in an evening and end in a morning.

This post was edited

Yesterday was a good day, shorts 3 hours, shirt 2,
Today should be even better.
I have commitments for the next several days that will require more time clothed.
I am trying to avoid wearing clothes at home for the next 3 weeks to get me ready for the 6 days without clothing.

This post was edited

On another nudist forum we have a topic 24 hours or more naked so I thought I would see how many hours in August I could be naked for, well as I'm naked at home and bed time it would be quite high so the total time was 40hrs 49mins 41secs clothed and 94.4% naked,

This post was edited

On another nudist forum we have a topic 24 hours or more naked so I thought I would see how many hours in August I could be naked for, well as I'm naked at home and bed time it would be quite high so the total time was 40hrs 49mins 41secs clothed and 94.4% naked,

Do you know what your longest continuous time naked was during the month?

This post was edited

No I don't and I had to look the above in my diary and that was all I wrote, but it may have been three or four days at least.
Must do it again.

This post was edited

About 1 hour 20 minutes a day clothed on average. Impressive.

This post was edited

Yesterday was a good day, shorts 3 hours, shirt 2,Today should be even better.I have commitments for the next several days that will require more time clothed.I am trying to avoid wearing clothes at home for the next 3 weeks to get me ready for the 6 days without clothing.

Today was better shorts 2 1/2hours shirt less than 1.
Hoping for a 0 0 day sometime before my planned 6 days and 7 nights beginning the evening of July 16th.

This post was edited