RE:Tracking (not) wearing clothing

Star Ranch

Do you only swim where you can be nude?

This post was edited

Final for May, 16.9 average hours shirtless and 13.2 nude, due to cool weather and outside commitments

June was better with 14.2 average hours nude (up from 12.4) and 18.9 shirtless (up from 18.2). Two month average was 13.6 hours nude, above last years 12.0, but shirtless at 17.9 remained below last year's 18.2. One thing I did accomplish was going the entire month without wearing long slacks.

This post was edited

I don't track all my naked time, but I did note my naked time on my recent Euronat holiday 14 days 1 hour and 30 minutes from 11:30 on 15/6/2019 to 13:10 on 29/6/2015.

This post was edited

I don't track all my naked time, but I did note my naked time on my recent Euronat holiday 14 days 1 hour and 30 minutes from 11:30 on 15/6/2019 to 13:10 on 29/6/2015.

Was this completely uninterrupted nude time?

This post was edited

Was this completely uninterrupted nude time?

Totally uninterrupted and mostly barefoot, including one session of over 40 hours barefoot.
I removed my clothes when we got to our apartment and I finally dressed after a naked lunch to drive to the Gironde ferry.

My main reason for putting shoes on was because my wife preferred it when we went for a restaurant meal.
Other than that, I walked, cycled, shopped, ate in the restaurants totally naked.
After checking out of our apartment I drove totally naked to reception and claimed back the breakage deposit before driving naked back to the commercial centre for a naked breakfast in a restaurant and bought some local wine from the wine shop before having lunch as mentioned above.

This post was edited

Was this completely uninterrupted nude time?Totally uninterrupted and mostly barefoot, including one session of over 40 hours barefoot.I removed my clothes when we got to our apartment and I finally dressed after a naked lunch to drive to the Gironde ferry.My main reason for putting shoes on was because my wife preferred it when we went for a restaurant meal.Other than that, I walked, cycled, shopped, ate in the restaurants totally naked.After checking out of our apartment I drove totally naked to reception and claimed back the breakage deposit before driving naked back to the commercial centre for a naked breakfast in a restaurant and bought some local wine from the wine shop before having lunch as mentioned above.

Where were you staying that had shops and restaurants that allow nude customers?

This post was edited

Got to the point today where I couldn't average 16 hours a day nude for July, even if were nude continuously for the next 10 days.
On a more positive note, reaching my goal of 20 hours a day shirtless for the month seems attainable.

This post was edited

Where were you staying that had shops and restaurants that allow nude customers?

Yes - see pictures below.

This post was edited

Where were you staying that had shops and restaurants that allow nude customers?Yes - see pictures below.
Still curious as to where you could do this.

This post was edited

Where were you staying that had shops and restaurants that allow nude customers?Yes - see pictures below.Still curious as to where you could do this.

There are several resorts in France which you can shop and dine naked.
The most famous is Cap d'Agde which I would never visit as it has a highly sexualised side which I don't want to encounter.
The biggest of the proper nudist ones are Euronat and CHM Montalivet both of which have many shops and restaurants and where my pictures were taken. On most occasions I have spent my entire holiday naked except when I needed to go off-site.
The others which I have visited and shopped and dined naked at are La Sabliere, Arnaoutchot and La Jenny.
I believe there are also others in the France4Naturisme group.

There is a tendency at all of these for most people to dress for dinner which has sometimes resulted in my being the only nude in the restaurant but this has not affected the level of service which I received.

I hope this helps - any search engine will find you these sites, all of which have an English language version.

This post was edited