RE:Tracking (not) wearing clothing

Was this completely uninterrupted nude time?Totally uninterrupted and mostly barefoot, including one session of over 40 hours barefoot.I removed my clothes when we got to our apartment and I finally dressed after a naked lunch to drive to the Gironde ferry.My main reason for putting shoes on was because my wife preferred it when we went for a restaurant meal.Other than that, I walked, cycled, shopped, ate in the restaurants totally naked.After checking out of our apartment I drove totally naked to reception and claimed back the breakage deposit before driving naked back to the commercial centre for a naked breakfast in a restaurant and bought some local wine from the wine shop before having lunch as mentioned above.

Where were you staying that had shops and restaurants that allow nude customers?

This post was edited

Got to the point today where I couldn't average 16 hours a day nude for July, even if were nude continuously for the next 10 days.
On a more positive note, reaching my goal of 20 hours a day shirtless for the month seems attainable.

This post was edited

Where were you staying that had shops and restaurants that allow nude customers?

Yes - see pictures below.

This post was edited

Where were you staying that had shops and restaurants that allow nude customers?Yes - see pictures below.
Still curious as to where you could do this.

This post was edited

Where were you staying that had shops and restaurants that allow nude customers?Yes - see pictures below.Still curious as to where you could do this.

There are several resorts in France which you can shop and dine naked.
The most famous is Cap d'Agde which I would never visit as it has a highly sexualised side which I don't want to encounter.
The biggest of the proper nudist ones are Euronat and CHM Montalivet both of which have many shops and restaurants and where my pictures were taken. On most occasions I have spent my entire holiday naked except when I needed to go off-site.
The others which I have visited and shopped and dined naked at are La Sabliere, Arnaoutchot and La Jenny.
I believe there are also others in the France4Naturisme group.

There is a tendency at all of these for most people to dress for dinner which has sometimes resulted in my being the only nude in the restaurant but this has not affected the level of service which I received.

I hope this helps - any search engine will find you these sites, all of which have an English language version.

This post was edited

Wow that is fantastic, would love to be able to participate in that level of nudity. }

Jeff

This post was edited

July was a bad month for being nude, averaged only 11.9 hours a day.
Shirtless was reasonably good with 19.9.
Both were limited by a greater than average number of events away from home that required being dressed.
Opportunities for nudity were further reduced by grandson being here the entire month and a week when the plumber was here essentially the hours that grandson was at day camp.
Season to date is now 18.2 average hours shirtless and 12.8 nude.

This post was edited

I would say that you are succeeding very lofty goals

Way off goal for nude. Essentially at goal for shirtless.
August should be better because our grandson will be here less often and I have fewer outside commitments.

This post was edited

I'm still dreaming about johngw's experience in the French naturist resorts. Boy would I love to participate in something like that. Way to go John. Superbly embracing the nudist lifestyle is what I aspire to.

Jeff

This post was edited

I would say that you are succeeding very lofty goalsWay off goal for nude. Essentially at goal for shirtless.August should be better because our grandson will be here less often and I have fewer outside commitments.
My ultimate goal as of now is 18 hours nude and 21 shirtless, but I set interim goals that I thought I could make this year, but am falling short, especially with nude.
While only wearing a shorts 6 hours a day and a shirt 3 may seem lofty, I have seen men post on this board that that is about how often they wear them in a week!

This post was edited