RE:Tracking (not) wearing clothing

Do you recall the longest time you were continuously naked that month?Is that your all time record or were you continuously nude for a longer period at some other time?The longest time continuously totally naked (except for footwear sometimes) was just under 13 days from noon on 28th June to 10:15 am on 11th July and that is my current record.

Wonderful record!!! Completely jealous!

Jeff

This post was edited

Do you recall the longest time you were continuously naked that month?Is that your all time record or were you continuously nude for a longer period at some other time?The longest time continuously totally naked (except for footwear sometimes) was just under 13 days from noon on 28th June to 10:15 am on 11th July and that is my current record.Wonderful record!!! Completely jealous!Jeff

If you liked that post then you might enjoy looking at this thread about the same topic.

https://www.truenudists.com/forum/thread/65483/longest-time-spent-nude/

Feel free to add to it if you like.

This post was edited

August ended at 85% shirtless, aided by being shirtless continuously from the evening of 8/27 trough month end. This is the longest I have ever been continuously shirtless. Still planning to remain shirtless until I go to church Sunday morning. Have been nude less that expected since we had unplanned company three evenings in a row. Still was nuded 61% of the month.

This post was edited

Yesterday was my least clothed day of the entire summer. May a good time to stop tracking before the temperature decreases and obligations increase.

This post was edited

Got a late season shirtless day yesterday.
Had some nude time but would have had more if one of my wife's friends hadn't come over for a long visit.

This post was edited

Kept track through end of September which was 62% nude 81% shirtless and 95% witholt long slacks. Comparable values for the entire season wer 54%, 79% and 96%. While the weather for this week appears to be good for not wearing clothes, I am going to stop tracking because activities are increasing and temperature will soon be decreasing.

This post was edited

Kept track through end of September which was 62% nude 81% shirtless and 95% witholt long slacks. Comparable values for the entire season wer 54%, 79% and 96%. While the weather for this week appears to be good for not wearing clothes, I am going to stop tracking because activities are increasing and temperature will soon be decreasing.

Thinking about setting goal for next summer even though it is a long way off. Would like to go for 67% nude and and 83 % shirtless. This translated to 16 hours nude and 20 shirtless.
Too aggressive?
Try for even more time with less or no clothing?
Suggestions appreciated.

This post was edited

Kept track through end of September which was 62% nude 81% shirtless and 95% witholt long slacks. Comparable values for the entire season wer 54%, 79% and 96%. While the weather for this week appears to be good for not wearing clothes, I am going to stop tracking because activities are increasing and temperature will soon be decreasing.Thinking about setting goal for next summer even though it is a long way off. Would like to go for 67% nude and and 83 % shirtless. This translated to 16 hours nude and 20 shirtless.Too aggressive?Try for even more time with less or no clothing?Suggestions appreciated.

Any more thoughts now that warmer weather is approaching?

This post was edited

The only occasion on which I have tracked my naked time was on holiday a few years ago when, without doing any naked driving, I was naked for over 80% of the time including one stretch of 13 days continuous 24/7.
I did not, of course count any time that I was naked in a hotel room. The three short naked sessions were when I skinny-dipped in the pool or went for a naked walkabout at the hotels where I stopped overnight.

This post was edited

I am retired. I always sleep naked all year and wherever I am, apart from the twice I have been in hospital. Out of 24 hours every day I am very disappointed if I am not naked for at least 16 hours. It is what feels natural to me. Wearing clothes is what is un-natural.

This post was edited