Tracking (not) wearing clothing

I decided to track how much time I spent (not) wearing certain type of clothing this summer this summer. My goal is 95% without long slacks, 75% shirtless and 50% nude. While this may sound low for someone who is retired, I have a lot of volunteer activities that require me to wear clothes. Plus or adult son lives with us and his son from a prior relationship and his current girlfriend are here frequently
For June I was at 91.8%, 73.8% and 49.5%. It should be easier to wear less later in the summer as the time spent on volunteer commitments decreases as well as the number of times when the temperature is low enough to require clothing decreases.

This topic was edited
RE:Tracking (not) wearing clothing

On one holiday a few years back I decided to track my naked hours on a spreadsheet with the attached result.

This post was edited

I try to spend a minimum of twelve hours a day naked, including sleep. Some people don't count sleeping, but I'm taking all that I can get.

This post was edited

July was a good month wits 83% shirtless, 51% nude, and only wore long slacks 2% of the time, If I hadn't needed to attend 3 wakes and 2 funerals it would have been 99%. August should be even better, especially in the nude category , since our grandson will be here only here a few days and my son and his girlfriend broke up..

This post was edited

My best month ever was a few years back on holiday in France when I was clothed for only 39 hours in the four weeks from arriving at our first naturist centre until leaving the second one.
That 39 hours includes two days driving between the centres including one hotel stop where I was, of course, naked overnight in the bedroom and also managed a half hour skinny-dip in the hotel pool. The pictures are from the skinny-dip and walking naked back to the bedroom.

This post was edited

My best month ever was a few years back on holiday in France when I was clothed for only 39 hours in the four weeks from arriving at our first naturist centre until leaving the second one.That 39 hours includes two days driving between the centres including one hotel stop where I was, of course, naked overnight in the bedroom and also managed a half hour skinny-dip in the hotel pool. The pictures are from the skinny-dip and walking naked back to the bedroom.

Do you recall the longest time you were continuously naked that month?
Is that your all time record or were you continuosly nude for a longer period at some other time?

This post was edited

Four days a week I go to bed at about 11pm. I then stay naked until going to the pub at 5pm the following day. If I include sleeping time that's 17 hours continuous. And my frequent holidays let me stay naked 24 hours a day for the full week - both in the resort and driving to/from it.

This post was edited

I am nude from the time I go to bed until I have finished my coffee and reading the paper the next morning, about 11 hours per day. I just spent 5 days camping and I was nude all but about 12 hours total.

This post was edited

I am nude from the time I go to bed until I have finished my coffee and reading the paper the next morning, about 11 hours per day. I just spent 5 days camping and I was nude all but about 12 hours total.

Do you ever go nude in the evening at home?

This post was edited

Some of you guys have serious nude time. I'm jealous. I love the spreadsheet, especially the row with nude time 100%.

Jeff

This post was edited

Do you recall the longest time you were continuously naked that month?Is that your all time record or were you continuously nude for a longer period at some other time?

The longest time continuously totally naked (except for footwear sometimes) was just under 13 days from noon on 28th June to 10:15 am on 11th July and that is my current record.

This post was edited