RE:Tracking (not) wearing clothing

You must be planning on buying a lot of one or both!

This post was edited

Have a lot of both....had no place to put them.
Since I retired, I have gotten rid of enough clothes to keep my out of season clothes in my closet and drawers, move my lightweight outerwear into my closet from the hall closet, and still had half of my closet and drawer space empty. Moved some stuff that was cluttering up the house into the empty half of my closet and am working on what to do with 2 of the 3 drawers I emptied, My wife appropriated one of them.

This post was edited

Wives do tend to "appropriate" stuff.....

And in the case of my wife space even more.

This post was edited

Just surpassed 64 hours. Spent yesterday at Star Ranch in the pool....drove up and back in the buff...top down on the way home. Stopped off at McDonald's drive thru for a burger. Have no reason to put anything on for at least another 36 and possibly 48 hours. The plan today is to work outside on the yard and power wash the deck before the rain moves in.

So then I guess you are not playing golf today or tomorrow?
Will this be the first time you pass the 100 hour point?

This post was edited

Hoping to surpass my previous best of 310 hours (12 days 22 hours) continuous this year on holiday.

This post was edited

If you are not going inside the terminal, you could probably get away with just shorts.
How long would you like to be continuously nude?

This post was edited

Well...sadly my naked run is ending at 90 hours. The call of the golf course is just too strong. I'll have lots of time this summer to try and extend it...

I don't blame you! Anytime I get the chance to get out on the links with friends, I take it!

One of the reasons I don't put much weight behind "how long" topics. Living naked has us, well... naked, all the time but it's not really possible to stay naked every single day, 24/7/365, and never have to put clothing on, even if it's just for a few minutes to an hour or more. Just now, I had to go have blood work done, came home and took off my clothes only to slip on my mesh shorts to go out and talk to the pool guy. Obviously once inside, the shorts came off but I'm not one of those that keeps a clock on my every naked or clothed moment to see how long I can go without having to dress.

Hope you enjoy your round!

This post was edited

I'll have to wear a shirt and shoes, too. She arrives late and the first thing she'll want to do is get something to eat...

Drive through wouldn't be acceptable?

This post was edited

Well...sadly my naked run is ending at 90 hours. The call of the golf course is just too strong. I'll have lots of time this summer to try and extend it...
Always better when it ends with something you want to do that requires clothes.
My church is very important to me and both my longest nude time (42 hours) ans shirtess time (5 days and 6 nights) ended when I dressed for church on Sunday.

This post was edited

I do have a membership at this course so I plan on playing about 4 times a week to make it worth while.....between that and my membership at Star Ranch.....I think my summer and fall will be pretty full. Of course I'll have to schedule in the "honey do's"......that list is already going...

Hopefully most oc them are projects you can do naked.

This post was edited