RE:Tracking (not) wearing clothing

Sounds like a fun focus to stay in happy nude mindset even when clothed. I like a reply i saw below to include nude sleeping time. May have to see what I can start for numbers and increase from there.

This post was edited

Larry and I rarely put on clothes. Just a bath wrap if he goes to get the mail. I have chanced it. Happily, it's relatively quiet here and neighbors on the south and north of us do know we're skinny dippers. On the way back to the house, I do take the chance, but I do NOT like being clothed except when grocery shopping or going to Lowe's . Today, we picked up 15' of outdoor carpet to put over the steps up the staircase to the pool. The rubber mats we put down look great but it seems my feet do not like it.

This post was edited

OK I am retired, was last summer only for shopping or for longer car trips from home to the boat dressed. a total of about 10h the week dressed.

This post was edited

OK I am retired, was last summer only for shopping or for longer car trips from home to the boat dressed. a total of about 10h the week dressed.

Are you usually nude on the boat.
I am involved in many community activities so even getting to my goal of 56 hours a week will be a challenge

This post was edited

She's fine with me being nude at home around her. Been doing that for years. She doesn't like me driving naked when she's with me....too paranoid. I can go to the resort anytime I want, and I'm working on her joining me....like most women, she has body issues. I know if I can get to go, she'll enjoy it. As for the work clothes...getting donated.

Please keep us posted when you get rid of most of them and how much if any you keep.
Do you have any plans for the space it will make available?

This post was edited

You must be planning on buying a lot of one or both!

This post was edited

Have a lot of both....had no place to put them.
Since I retired, I have gotten rid of enough clothes to keep my out of season clothes in my closet and drawers, move my lightweight outerwear into my closet from the hall closet, and still had half of my closet and drawer space empty. Moved some stuff that was cluttering up the house into the empty half of my closet and am working on what to do with 2 of the 3 drawers I emptied, My wife appropriated one of them.

This post was edited

Wives do tend to "appropriate" stuff.....

And in the case of my wife space even more.

This post was edited

Just surpassed 64 hours. Spent yesterday at Star Ranch in the pool....drove up and back in the buff...top down on the way home. Stopped off at McDonald's drive thru for a burger. Have no reason to put anything on for at least another 36 and possibly 48 hours. The plan today is to work outside on the yard and power wash the deck before the rain moves in.

So then I guess you are not playing golf today or tomorrow?
Will this be the first time you pass the 100 hour point?

This post was edited

Hoping to surpass my previous best of 310 hours (12 days 22 hours) continuous this year on holiday.

This post was edited