RE:Tracking (not) wearing clothing

Have a lot of both....had no place to put them.Since I retired, I have gotten rid of enough clothes to keep my out of season clothes in my closet and drawers, move my lightweight outerwear into my closet from the hall closet, and still had half of my closet and drawer space empty. Moved some stuff that was cluttering up the house into the empty half of my closet and am working on what to do with 2 of the 3 drawers I emptied, My wife appropriated one of them.

Wife noticed the 2 empty drawers and filled them with her overflow of clothing.

This post was edited

Good news.
Finally made goal in the month of August, averaged 16.5 hours nude and 20.6 shirtless.
Bad news. 1. September could be less successful because I am on call for jury duty for a week (no shirtless or nude if called), and we may hire someone to do work done around the house (no nude, will remain shirtless).
2. Soo far behind for the season to date that I couldn't make goal even if I were to remain nude for the entire month of September, which can't happen anyway.

This post was edited

That's an interesting idea.For the last month or so, I'm sure I've been totally nude well beyond 95% of the time.Unfortunately, that's not normal for me.

That means you have been dressed less than 10 hours a week on average?
I guess you only dress for errands.
I am involved in too many community activities for that to ever happen for me.
My immediate goal is to be nude 2/3 of the time in the summer.
If we get to the point where our grandson is here less often, I would move it up to 3/4.
In both instances, I would like to be shirtless half the time I am wearing anything.

This post was edited

With our grandson expected to be here more that usual this summer and day camp in doubt, it will probably not be a good summer for me to be nude a lot. However, with the expected reduction in outside commitments and activities, it may be an excellent summer for wearing nothing but shorts the vast majority of the time when I have to wear something!

This post was edited

Decided not to track this summer because grandson will be here a lot and day camp is doubtful.

This post was edited

Probably should have tracked since while I am not nude all that often, the amount of clothing I have been wearing is minimal
Today is day 57 of not wearing long slacks, and unless one of the many postponed funerals from the past 4 months is scheduled, I see no need to wear them soon.
While I haven't been tracking how often I have worn a shirt, I think it is less than ever before.

This post was edited

I am clothed more than many on this board, especially other retirees because:
A. I am involved in many community activities that require me to dress.
B. Our grandson spends a lot of time here, especially in the summer. This year has been especially difficult to find nude time because his school closed for the year on March 13 so he has been here a lot since then, and now that summer is here, his father is afraid to send him to camp so he is home all day.

Like you, any time I can be nude I am. In addition, when I have to wear clothing, I keep both the amount and timing to the minimum. At home, I am usually wearing gym shorts and nothing else. When I go somewhere that requires a shirt, it generally goes on when I get there and comes off as soon as I am out the door.

This post was edited

This is interesting because I too used to eagerly track the time I was able to be nude. After a few weeks, being nude became normal to me and I stopped tracking the time, but I still seek to be nude as much as possible. Today I always try to be aware of the reasons why I am wearing clothes so that I am ready to take them off the minute they are no longer necessary.
I noticed on your page that you are at an age when you are probably employed. Are you able to work nude? Either way, how much time do you spend nude in an average month?

This post was edited

This is interesting because I too used to eagerly track the time I was able to be nude. After a few weeks, being nude became normal to me and I stopped tracking the time, but I still seek to be nude as much as possible. Today I always try to be aware of the reasons why I am wearing clothes so that I am ready to take them off the minute they are no longer necessary.I noticed on your page that you are at an age when you are probably employed. Are you able to work nude? Either way, how much time do you spend nude in an average month?

Reached 100 days without long slacks 3 days ago. No known reason to wear them until September 20. Would be over 4 months if it works out.

This post was edited

I have a meeting today where long slacks are expected, but not strictly required.
Since weather is much cooler today, I will wear them after 127 days without doing so.

This post was edited