RE:Tracking (not) wearing clothing

Wow that is fantastic, would love to be able to participate in that level of nudity. }

Jeff

This post was edited

July was a bad month for being nude, averaged only 11.9 hours a day.
Shirtless was reasonably good with 19.9.
Both were limited by a greater than average number of events away from home that required being dressed.
Opportunities for nudity were further reduced by grandson being here the entire month and a week when the plumber was here essentially the hours that grandson was at day camp.
Season to date is now 18.2 average hours shirtless and 12.8 nude.

This post was edited

I would say that you are succeeding very lofty goals

Way off goal for nude. Essentially at goal for shirtless.
August should be better because our grandson will be here less often and I have fewer outside commitments.

This post was edited

I'm still dreaming about johngw's experience in the French naturist resorts. Boy would I love to participate in something like that. Way to go John. Superbly embracing the nudist lifestyle is what I aspire to.

Jeff

This post was edited

I would say that you are succeeding very lofty goalsWay off goal for nude. Essentially at goal for shirtless.August should be better because our grandson will be here less often and I have fewer outside commitments.
My ultimate goal as of now is 18 hours nude and 21 shirtless, but I set interim goals that I thought I could make this year, but am falling short, especially with nude.
While only wearing a shorts 6 hours a day and a shirt 3 may seem lofty, I have seen men post on this board that that is about how often they wear them in a week!

This post was edited

Have a lot of both....had no place to put them.Since I retired, I have gotten rid of enough clothes to keep my out of season clothes in my closet and drawers, move my lightweight outerwear into my closet from the hall closet, and still had half of my closet and drawer space empty. Moved some stuff that was cluttering up the house into the empty half of my closet and am working on what to do with 2 of the 3 drawers I emptied, My wife appropriated one of them.

Wife noticed the 2 empty drawers and filled them with her overflow of clothing.

This post was edited

Good news.
Finally made goal in the month of August, averaged 16.5 hours nude and 20.6 shirtless.
Bad news. 1. September could be less successful because I am on call for jury duty for a week (no shirtless or nude if called), and we may hire someone to do work done around the house (no nude, will remain shirtless).
2. Soo far behind for the season to date that I couldn't make goal even if I were to remain nude for the entire month of September, which can't happen anyway.

This post was edited

Season came to a disappointing end with 18.8 hours shirtless (79%) and 13.6 hours (57%) nude.
Comparable values for the entire summer were the similar. Shirtless for the season was essentially the same as last year, while nude time increased only slightly.
Reasons why nude time was less than expected include:
Cooler than normal weather in May and June.
Contractor her for a week in July.
Grandson here an extra week.
Female friend of family staying with us in September.
Opportunities to do better next year would include:
Cutting down on outside activities.
Getting some basic gym equipment and exercising at home.
Eating dinner nude when our son is joining us.
Having grandson here less next summer.
Any other thoughts?

This post was edited

That's an interesting idea.For the last month or so, I'm sure I've been totally nude well beyond 95% of the time.Unfortunately, that's not normal for me.

That means you have been dressed less than 10 hours a week on average?
I guess you only dress for errands.
I am involved in too many community activities for that to ever happen for me.
My immediate goal is to be nude 2/3 of the time in the summer.
If we get to the point where our grandson is here less often, I would move it up to 3/4.
In both instances, I would like to be shirtless half the time I am wearing anything.

This post was edited

With our grandson expected to be here more that usual this summer and day camp in doubt, it will probably not be a good summer for me to be nude a lot. However, with the expected reduction in outside commitments and activities, it may be an excellent summer for wearing nothing but shorts the vast majority of the time when I have to wear something!

This post was edited