RE:Tracking (not) wearing clothing

Just surpassed 64 hours. Spent yesterday at Star Ranch in the pool....drove up and back in the buff...top down on the way home. Stopped off at McDonald's drive thru for a burger. Have no reason to put anything on for at least another 36 and possibly 48 hours. The plan today is to work outside on the yard and power wash the deck before the rain moves in.

When you drive nude, do you bring any safety clothing with you?

This post was edited

Well...sadly my naked run is ending at 90 hours. The call of the golf course is just too strong. I'll have lots of time this summer to try and extend it...

So, how did it feel to put clothing on after wearing none for almost 4 days?
I have never been nude continuously for even half that long.
I do know that the first time I put a shirt on after going days without one or long slacks after weeks, it feels even more confining and uncomfortable than usual.

This post was edited

Just retired....shed the clothes yesterday afternoon about 3 (still naked), and planning to head to the resort for two days of fun. Drive up and back will be in the buff. Except for playing golf Tuesday morning, I will be totally naked except for flip flops until Thursday afternoon when I pick up my wife at the airport...

Then your resort allows you to check in nude?
Several people have noted that theirs does not.
One even noted that his required men to wear shirts in at check in counter.

This post was edited

No problem being naked during check-in. Office is well down the road from the front gate. Most of the time I don't even have to go to the office, especially if I'm just going to the pool. Office staff is always naked, anyway...real "casual" atmosphere.

Is that at Wildwood or somewhere else?

This post was edited

No problem being naked during check-in. Office is well down the road from the front gate. Most of the time I don't even have to go to the office, especially if I'm just going to the pool. Office staff is always naked, anyway...real "casual" atmosphere.
Do you bring any clothes in case of an unexpected stop or do you just make the trip without having clothes with you?

This post was edited

Star Ranch

Do you only swim where you can be nude?

This post was edited

Final for May, 16.9 average hours shirtless and 13.2 nude, due to cool weather and outside commitments

June was better with 14.2 average hours nude (up from 12.4) and 18.9 shirtless (up from 18.2). Two month average was 13.6 hours nude, above last years 12.0, but shirtless at 17.9 remained below last year's 18.2. One thing I did accomplish was going the entire month without wearing long slacks.

This post was edited

I don't track all my naked time, but I did note my naked time on my recent Euronat holiday 14 days 1 hour and 30 minutes from 11:30 on 15/6/2019 to 13:10 on 29/6/2015.

This post was edited

I don't track all my naked time, but I did note my naked time on my recent Euronat holiday 14 days 1 hour and 30 minutes from 11:30 on 15/6/2019 to 13:10 on 29/6/2015.

Was this completely uninterrupted nude time?

This post was edited

Was this completely uninterrupted nude time?

Totally uninterrupted and mostly barefoot, including one session of over 40 hours barefoot.
I removed my clothes when we got to our apartment and I finally dressed after a naked lunch to drive to the Gironde ferry.

My main reason for putting shoes on was because my wife preferred it when we went for a restaurant meal.
Other than that, I walked, cycled, shopped, ate in the restaurants totally naked.
After checking out of our apartment I drove totally naked to reception and claimed back the breakage deposit before driving naked back to the commercial centre for a naked breakfast in a restaurant and bought some local wine from the wine shop before having lunch as mentioned above.

This post was edited