RE:Tracking (not) wearing clothing

I am retired. I always sleep naked all year and wherever I am, apart from the twice I have been in hospital. Out of 24 hours every day I am very disappointed if I am not naked for at least 16 hours. It is what feels natural to me. Wearing clothes is what is un-natural.

How warm do you keep your house in the winter to be able to do this?

This post was edited

Off to a bad start, due to cool weather, outside obligations and repairmen.
Couldn't reach 20 average shirtless hours a day for May even if I never wore one for the next 2 weeks.
Would have to wear anything no more than 4 hours a day on average for the same time to average 16 hours nude and that isn't going to happen.
May is always more clothed than June - September because of more outside activities and cooler weather.

This post was edited

Got to the point yesterday where I can't average 16b hours a day nude even if I wore nothing for the rest of the month.

This post was edited

Final for May, 16.9 average hours shirtless and 13.2 nude, due to cool weather and outside commitments

This post was edited

Just retired....shed the clothes yesterday afternoon about 3 (still naked), and planning to head to the resort for two days of fun. Drive up and back will be in the buff. Except for playing golf Tuesday morning, I will be totally naked except for flip flops until Thursday afternoon when I pick up my wife at the airport...

Congratulations on your retirement!
Is your wife OK with you being nude at home when she is there?
Dies she join you in being nude?
How about driving?
My wife is fine with me bring nude at home, rarely joins me, and doesn't want me to drive nude.
What are your plans for getting rid of your eotk clothing?

This post was edited

Sounds like a fun focus to stay in happy nude mindset even when clothed. I like a reply i saw below to include nude sleeping time. May have to see what I can start for numbers and increase from there.

This post was edited

Larry and I rarely put on clothes. Just a bath wrap if he goes to get the mail. I have chanced it. Happily, it's relatively quiet here and neighbors on the south and north of us do know we're skinny dippers. On the way back to the house, I do take the chance, but I do NOT like being clothed except when grocery shopping or going to Lowe's . Today, we picked up 15' of outdoor carpet to put over the steps up the staircase to the pool. The rubber mats we put down look great but it seems my feet do not like it.

This post was edited

OK I am retired, was last summer only for shopping or for longer car trips from home to the boat dressed. a total of about 10h the week dressed.

This post was edited

OK I am retired, was last summer only for shopping or for longer car trips from home to the boat dressed. a total of about 10h the week dressed.

Are you usually nude on the boat.
I am involved in many community activities so even getting to my goal of 56 hours a week will be a challenge

This post was edited

She's fine with me being nude at home around her. Been doing that for years. She doesn't like me driving naked when she's with me....too paranoid. I can go to the resort anytime I want, and I'm working on her joining me....like most women, she has body issues. I know if I can get to go, she'll enjoy it. As for the work clothes...getting donated.

Please keep us posted when you get rid of most of them and how much if any you keep.
Do you have any plans for the space it will make available?

This post was edited