RE:Tracking (not) wearing clothing

From approx Mid April to mid October Long sleeve shirt and trousers one day only for a family wedding, shirt on about 10 hours a week and socks 9 hours a week (shirt and socks mainly Saturdays only) other wise shorts only on about 1 1/2 hours a day. Sandals on only when working in the garden for foot protection.So then in the summer you are roughly 90% nude and 95% Shirtless.Sounds good in some ways, but there are reasons why I won't get that far.Requiring shorts and shirt.I am involved in various community groups and I need to wear at least shorts and a shirt when I attend.Shorts only.Our adult son lives with us. While I will sun and swim nude when he is home and remain nude in the study and bedroom, I am only nude in the "public" areas if he isn't there also. From the displeasure he expressed when I told him a few years ago that I would be nude in the pool and on the surrounding deck even if he was home I thought showing up nude for dinner or to watch TV or play a game when he was there would be pushing it too far.My wife is fine with me being nude at home, but is rarely nude herself and is uncomfortable around others who are nude, so a visit to a clothing optional resort is out of the question.My wife has a few friends who like to stop in.
Two additional items.
To be dressed that often, you must be either retired or work from home. Which is it?
One thing I am considering doing by next summer is buying some basic exercise equipment and working out at home instead of going to tyen gym. This would give me about 6 more nude hours a week.

This post was edited

Kept track through end of September which was 62% nude 81% shirtless and 95% witholt long slacks. Comparable values for the entire season wer 54%, 79% and 96%. While the weather for this week appears to be good for not wearing clothes, I am going to stop tracking because activities are increasing and temperature will soon be decreasing.Thinking about setting goal for next summer even though it is a long way off. Would like to go for 67% nude and and 83 % shirtless. This translated to 16 hours nude and 20 shirtless.Too aggressive?Try for even more time with less or no clothing?Suggestions appreciated.

Any more thoughts now that warmer weather is approaching?

This post was edited

The only occasion on which I have tracked my naked time was on holiday a few years ago when, without doing any naked driving, I was naked for over 80% of the time including one stretch of 13 days continuous 24/7.
I did not, of course count any time that I was naked in a hotel room. The three short naked sessions were when I skinny-dipped in the pool or went for a naked walkabout at the hotels where I stopped overnight.

This post was edited

I am retired. I always sleep naked all year and wherever I am, apart from the twice I have been in hospital. Out of 24 hours every day I am very disappointed if I am not naked for at least 16 hours. It is what feels natural to me. Wearing clothes is what is un-natural.

This post was edited

I am retired. I always sleep naked all year and wherever I am, apart from the twice I have been in hospital. Out of 24 hours every day I am very disappointed if I am not naked for at least 16 hours. It is what feels natural to me. Wearing clothes is what is un-natural.

How warm do you keep your house in the winter to be able to do this?

This post was edited

Off to a bad start, due to cool weather, outside obligations and repairmen.
Couldn't reach 20 average shirtless hours a day for May even if I never wore one for the next 2 weeks.
Would have to wear anything no more than 4 hours a day on average for the same time to average 16 hours nude and that isn't going to happen.
May is always more clothed than June - September because of more outside activities and cooler weather.

This post was edited

Got to the point yesterday where I can't average 16b hours a day nude even if I wore nothing for the rest of the month.

This post was edited

Final for May, 16.9 average hours shirtless and 13.2 nude, due to cool weather and outside commitments

This post was edited

Just retired....shed the clothes yesterday afternoon about 3 (still naked), and planning to head to the resort for two days of fun. Drive up and back will be in the buff. Except for playing golf Tuesday morning, I will be totally naked except for flip flops until Thursday afternoon when I pick up my wife at the airport...

Congratulations on your retirement!
Is your wife OK with you being nude at home when she is there?
Dies she join you in being nude?
How about driving?
My wife is fine with me bring nude at home, rarely joins me, and doesn't want me to drive nude.
What are your plans for getting rid of your eotk clothing?

This post was edited

I've worn clothes for about 10 hrs this past week. It's typical for some weeks. I'm counting the mins/hrs to do yard work out front, going to the mailbox, market, inside the bank, movies, out to dinner with family...

For my wife and I, when we're home, we're naked. It's our way of life and it's normal for us. Having clothes on at home is not normal but a necessity when those visiting would be uncomfortable with our nudity. Sometimes preferring to be naked, always, can be detrimental to getting out and socializing with non nudist family, friends and doing things one enjoys but has to wear clothes. We find that we have to force ourselves to get dressed and get out.

We laugh at one another because we'll decide to get out of the house, slip on something and drive to our club or a resort just to get naked again. If able, I will wear shorts to the car and then take them off. I'll slip them on to check in at the club or resort and then take them off once behind the gate/entrance. I'll drive home naked as well and if possible, exit the car without slipping on shorts. Driving naked almost always is just normal for me and something I've done for decades. My wife not only knows it but encourages me to drive naked because I drive safer than when I'm clothed! For me, driving naked is an extension of being naked at home.

It's not about trying to see how long I can go without wearing clothes, it's about living naked as much as possible.

This post was edited