RE:'Jewelry' at resorts and beaches

While I agree you cant judge a book by its cover, the cover is very important. It gives you an idea of what the book is about.Its the same with people , you cant judge them until you know them, but you get an idea of what they are like by how they present themselves.

[LIKE]

This post was edited

Ok, I will break the mold in that YES I am pierced along with my wife, and I know many have stated that they don't agree with this type of attraction to genitals. Most of the people that I know that have genital piercings do it FOR others to see.

My piercer when we were getting our piercings commented that having an intimate piercing gathers a lot of attention and that unless you don't mind people asking questions about it, he would suggest not getting one, which we both said we like conversation openers and were perfectly fine with others asking about our piercings.

This post was edited

I were a silver neckless and a heavy silver anklet. I like how it looks!

This post was edited

While I agree you cant judge a book by its cover, the cover is very important. It gives you an idea of what the book is about.Its the same with people , you cant judge them until you know them, but you get an idea of what they are like by how they present themselves.

I always crack the book and read a few pages...

This post was edited

What is a true nudist and who are we to determine that one persons level of nudity is or is not meeting the supposed definition?
In Canada women have fought to go topless, we have fought to have nude beaches or clubs. Dont we have enough people picking our asses over nudity? Why must we get on our holier than thou high horse and bash people that dont meet our narrow and at times ignorant ideals?
So I have a hole in my dick, if you dont like it dont look. I promise that if I dislike something that is what I will do.

This post was edited