RE:'Jewelry' at resorts and beaches

Couldn't agree more. Our bodies our choices.

This post was edited

Kevin has made the point & covered the issue thoroughly. As one who has been austricised by our peers for having genital piercings, he certainly speaks for me. There is nothing more that I can add to his comments other than to simply say "Thank you!"
Jay

This post was edited

I too side with what Kevin said. Thumbs up. I'm so sick of the judgement of others anymore.

This post was edited

No amount of logic will change the minds of the prudist nudist .so I feel I am wasting my breath to try to talk logically to them.i wear huge amounts of testicle weights because I like to.some hate them some are fascinated by them .but over all it is my choice what I do.if you worry about your children seeing don't take them to places that they will be exposed to real life.in my humble opinion the prudist can just ignore me as I go about my life.

This post was edited

Has it occurred to any one else that funcouple and Andy di might be more than a little judgemental

This post was edited

No they are just normal naturist couples who think men who wear genital jewellery look ridiculous.

Its your choice to wear what you like.

Finding something ridiculous isnt judgmental its simply being able to spot a fool.

This post was edited

notclothed_ur9764
Post # 140
did not mention the post # he was referring to, I sure ain't going thru the thread looking for them.

This post was edited

Has it occurred to any one else that funcouple and Andy di might be more than a little judgemental

I would say that the people who have stated that this and other personal preferences are okay have done so with well-thought facts, arguments, and opinions while the majority of those opposed have basically said that they don't like it and as such anyone who does is stupid or perverted and deserves to be pointed at and called out in any way.

Kudos to those for attempting to have an open dialogue, and as to those who've been spewing hatred, name-calling, and moral judgment I would say that this behavior would eschew anyone from joining this site or participating in social nudism way more than someone's personal piercing...

This post was edited

Its funny how so many single guys think naturists have a problem accepting them as genuine.

This post was edited

As a single guy I know how many females and couples want nothing to do with me.

This post was edited