'Jewelry' at resorts and beaches

Hi there,

I have been nudist for some time now and recently been wearing a ball stretcher.
Although I find it a pleasure to wear, I haven't seen much nudist wearing 'jewellery' at resorts or beaches.
The only place I have seen cockering was at Chargo del Plato.

Is this been frowned upon when wearing it at the beaches or resorts?

This topic was edited
RE:'Jewelry' at resorts and beaches

On beaches in Europe is arent these mostly no problem. In Cap dAgde is wearing juwels no problem, exept on campground Oltra. Cockrings are not allowed.

This post was edited

I wear a cock ring from time to time at San Onofre beach. I have seen some wearing jewelry but most do not. Whether frowned upon or not I do not care. I wear it because I like it. I dont wear it for sexual reasons. I dont even wear it during sex. I have had a few people comment on my rings (I have 2 different kinds) though but never sexual. Hell I am wearing one of them now and I am at work.

This post was edited

Genesis 1:27 - " So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them."

Of course, In the eyes of many, He did not do a good job,
males and females need more holes in them with silly little ornaments hanging from them.
And Gods Image needs many colored childish drawings covering up His flawed creation.
And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do."

This post was edited

all genital jewelry says to me is ...look at me I'm an idiot !!!

Damn, funcouple, ... don't sugar coat it!

ROFLMNAO! :DDDDDDDD

We've seen more than our fair share. We don't care for it but if that's what some people want to wear, it's not our concern. What I do not care for are those that continually say it's not to draw attention to their jewelry adorned body parts. If you're gonna do it, then be honest and confident enough to admit that wearing genital jewelry is exactly what it is ... to draw others attention to your genitals.

I'll admit that I like to see females wear some discreet body piercings and for me personally, body jewelry has always been a feminine thing. I'm not a jewelry kinda guy. I'd love my wife to have one nipple pierced and her navel pierced and maybe a toe ring but she doesn't like any of those and can't get over the initial pain in having those parts pierced and not sure why she doesn't like toe rings. Subtle piercings are nice but some can really over do it, even the women.

:-)

;D

This post was edited

I have piercings- 2 through each nipple and three in my genitals. According to funcouple I'm an idiot. So be it. I happen to like them (they ARE fun). Unlike cock rings, ball stretchers etc. it is not advised to remove them as the hole (the piercing) closes up. OK they may draw attention to my nipples and genitals but in a passive way. I don't push it. I will answer occasional questions when they are asked. And, frankly, I have never had an adverse reaction. BTW I have none in my ears though many people would think that is normal, especially in women.

This post was edited

So do earings draw attention to ears or tongue studs draw attention to tongues?! Each to his own. I don't think it's for me but I do like to see people express their individuality in whatever way they wish. Not sure why children who are comfortable with naturism should be "protected" from this, it's all part of life's rich tapestry.

This post was edited

So do earings draw attention to ears or tongue studs draw attention to tongues?! Each to his own. I don't think it's for me but I do like to see people express their individuality in whatever way they wish. Not sure why children who are comfortable with naturism should be "protected" from this, it's all part of life's rich tapestry.

Depends on the earrings and the goal of the person wearing them. Subtle earrings are nice. but we have seen a few that scream "look at me, not the person wearing me".

Tongue studs make me look to see if there are chipped teeth.

but again, if the person wearing them like it, who am i to judge

This post was edited

any man that in anyway decorates his dick or makes it the center of attention and says its not sexualis doing just one thingpissing on your foot and telling you its raining !!!

[LIKE]

This post was edited

all genital jewelry says to me is ...look at me I'm an idiot !!!

[LIKE]

This post was edited

any man that in anyway decorates his dick or makes it the center of attention and says its not sexualis doing just one thingpissing on your foot and telling you its raining !!!

Totally Agree with you.

This post was edited