RE:'Jewelry' at resorts and beaches

I recommend just doing what you want and ignore the social stigmas of what to do or not in a nudist beach.

This post was edited

Resorts can set their own rules and do!

This post was edited

I agree with you Andy!
Sexual activity should not be out in the open unless that's a venue that you have chosen. But that's not my preference either.
There are nightclubs by wife and I choose to go and some not to because it's not the atmosphere we desire.
The same goes for nudist resorts we choose to attend, some are for us some are not.
I'm just about freedom of expression, whatever that expression may be. I never judge other people. I've never walked in their shoes.
I'm sorry you decided not to be friends with me anymore Calvin over a disagreement.
You have your own opinions even though I don't necessarily agree with them.
Variety is the spice of life and boy has this thread been spicy!
Lee

This post was edited

I agree with you Andy!Sexual activity should not be out in the open unless that's a venue that you have chosen. But that's not my preference either.There are nightclubs by wife and I choose to go and some not to because it's not the atmosphere we desire.The same goes for nudist resorts we choose to attend, some are for us some are not.I'm just about freedom of expression, whatever that expression may be. I never judge other people. I've never walked in their shoes.I'm sorry you decided not to be friends with me anymore Calvin over a disagreement.You have your own opinions even though I don't necessarily agree with them.Variety is the spice of life and boy has this thread been spicy!Lee

The issue for me with this side topic is this; you can't market yourself as a wholesome nudist resort and then court swingers and allow them to have full reign over your property, for the sake of money. It's bothersome and those places will lose our business.

I have disagreements with others on here and do not always agree with friends but I have unfriended friends not because of a difference of opinion but the way they've spouted that opinion and the way they've responded to others that disagreed with them. Rude, disrespectful and demeaning posts and responses have had me delete a few friends!

Back on topic; this whole jewelry at resorts issue is one of those things that will eventually have to change. The younger kids have more holes in their heads and faces, nipples, genitals not sure there aren't many places they don't have them or want to have them. It's not for us but our generation did things our parents and their generation shook their heads at and we turned out okay! It's not for us but to each his/her own, I guess. What I do not agree with is when these folks try and pass these piercings and jewelry off as non sexual when that is exactly why they are doing it. IF that is the case own it. If you're not ashamed of it, own it and be honest about it.

;-)

This post was edited

What does the current discussion have to do with the title of this topic? What has swinger clubs and sexual acts to do with it?

Is not that a prejudice to people who wears jewelry?

This post was edited

Thanks! You offered a reply but didn't answer the question/questions and that's fine. I don't expect you to know the answers, it was more rhetorical anyway. You can all go back to your jewelry discussion. It's run it's course for me!

This post was edited

Genital jewellery isnt very common in NZ as far as I know. Perhaps more common in the gay community than in general.

I can only recall several examples, one large Prince Albert piercing, several women with clitorial rings, and, slightly outside this topic, a penis tattoo, all at a naturist club.

There was a debate five years ago in the Naturist community about rings, etc. There was a strong feeling expressed that those wearing jewellery were not truly naked. The letters printed in 'Gonatural' were quite astonishing and I thought very conservative. I would feel it is up to the individual really just as shaving body hair is treated. On that last point it is rare today to see naturist club members with pubic hair. Curiously no one shaves their head.

One thing about the Prince Albert, though I suppose you are not supposed to pay attention to this kind of detail, is that it was actually quite becoming and suited his penis.

Interestingly at various hippie events where there is common nudity, such as Kiwiburn, and rainbow gatherings, I have yet to see any jewellery being worn by males. Occasionally you will see women with genitial piercings and or shaved. Those attending these events are generally in the 25-40 bracket, so it may be an age question. At the last Kiwiburn in January this year some 1100 took part on the naked run around the remains of the effigy: I saw no examples of jewellery and no instances of shaving . At the rainbow held some weeks before, there were a number of participants casually naked during the course of the day and again none were shaved and none wore jewellery.

This post was edited

I have a PA.I like It.I don't really care if anyone else does.I don't shave my body. I shave my head because after 70 years there isn't much there.I am very laid back and very accepting of other people and what they like or dislike.If you don't like it don't look. Little Johnny won't be traumatized for life because He saw It. For Gods sake he just saw a hot woman walk by naked. If he wants to know why tell him I have it because I like it or she doesn't like to wear anything. I would be more upset telling him why someone would go into a school and kill kids for nothing.If my PA is the most awful thing he sees in his young life then God bless him .

This post was edited

what would you think if your wife / girlfriend walked around nude with her stomach painted with the words "inset dick here " and an arrow pointing between her legs ? after all its just art right ?we all know better than that ,just like we all know whats on the mind of a man that walks around with his decorated dick

No, you don't. First of all, genital peicings have a variety of functions, aesthetics, sizing, and can be discrete or prominent. People peirce for many reasons. Exhibition is one of them. But not all who peirce do so to say 'screw me' (in fact, that is not the meaning of any of it, not even remotely). None of the genital peircings are for display only. They all serve a sensual or practical purpose. One, the PA is a military solution to equestrian issues and men's bodies. This is a wide cultural movement that draws on many cultures and has many facets. It's frustrating to see nudists blithely dumping an entire sector of folks as perverts when the same is done to us... out of ignorance I would add.

Suggestions that a clitoral or labia peircing equates to an invitation to barely consentual sex (insert dick here) tattooed on a woman is repulsive and completely out of line. It's frankly misogynist. You'd have us believe that no one understands genital sex function unless jewelry? The genitals are already evolved to garner the attention of suitors. It's OK to not like the practice. It's OK to ask it be excluded from nudist space.

It's not ok to make such unecessarily nasty claims without any care or concern. It's painfully obvious when a man or less frequently a woman is showing off. Swagger. Thrust. Swing. Leer. Touching. None of this is the result of genital jewelry. Those people came like that. If they are just moving through space and not doing a penile pantomime it's just metal on skin at the regular sizes.

And finally with respect to penis adornments. No, not every penis accessory means my dick wants to party all the time. Every human culture has tattooed peirced modded implanted on penises. Once you get a penis peircing you need to leave it in or it heals over. Either folks are planning their perversion well in advance or perhaps it's just a part of the whole and no big deal.

I also let women decide what to wear or not.

This post was edited

They both sound like walking wind chimes! :DDDand he swears he is not trying to attract attention...lolgot to admit i am perplexed by the "ball stretchers " and to think we all thought the "pet rock " was dumbfor the life of me i can't think of even one reason for them other than not wanting to walk around carrying a sign that reads"look at me i'm the dumbest smuck your ever going to see in your life time "

It was a bit of a silly question. Here's the thing. You can find out why people wear ball stretchers using the Internet. Your being unable to think of a reason isn't the standard by which reality is parsed. Thank dog. These are first and foremost medical devices solving actual medical issues. People modify and invent from existing things, new things. It's a thing guys enjoy. Don't worry about it unless you screw up your scrotum. Then be sure to not wear the device you have no idea what it's for. We told this guy already it had no place on the beach. Your attitude does nothing to curb behaviour. It inflames and insults.

Is it possible for you to offer an opinion that is supportive and exemplary or must it be filled with derision and scorn? I imagine being this righteous must be a real chore.

This post was edited