RE:wearing a nude friendly t-shirt

Wow! That sounds to good to be true. They say live what you do and youll never work a day in your life. Ill be checking out your web page. Good luck my friend.

This post was edited

Thanks Jeeper,
We're believing for great success and a lot of fun.
Even though the site is published, Google and Bing don't recognize us yet, They should soon.
If you enter the the full link in the URL window, it should pull us up.

https://nakedbydesignapparel.com/home

Lee

This post was edited

The day following my running of the Bare Dare at Caliente, I wore the race shirt to Disney with my wife to meet up with a bunch of friends. We walked around EPCOT all day, stopping many times for liquid refreshments and finally towards the end of the day one of the women asked me "so did you really?" It must have taken all day to work up the nerve to ask. I replied "why yes." To which she replied: "you really are a pervert." It was exactly the reaction I expected from someone that has never tried it.

This post was edited

It wasnt me, but one the regulars at the swimming pool showed up one morning wearing a tee shirt she got from a nude 5k she had done when she was in school. Nobody reacted negatively and most questions involved the run since most of the folks there were triathletes.

This post was edited

It wasnt me, but one the regulars at the swimming pool showed up one morning wearing a tee shirt she got from a nude 5k she had done when she was in school. Nobody reacted negatively and most questions involved the run since most of the folks there were triathletes.

This post was edited

The day following my running of the Bare Dare at Caliente, I wore the race shirt to Disney with my wife to meet up with a bunch of friends. We walked around EPCOT all day, stopping many times for liquid refreshments and finally towards the end of the day one of the women asked me "so did you really?" It must have taken all day to work up the nerve to ask. I replied "why yes." To which she replied: "you really are a pervert." It was exactly the reaction I expected from someone that has never tried it.

Typical response we'd expect from some of our friends so we don't engage. If they were to say something like this, I'd probably respond, "it's the perverted mind that thinks what we do, is perverted." It's hard to gauge people and their reactions to nudism. We have close textile friends that will often say some really contradictory things pertaining to nudity. She raised an eyebrow when I wore a "Nude Attitude Car Show at The Park" t shirt. Under the art work it read, Glen Eden Sun Club. I own a '67 Chevelle that I showed in this car show 3 years in a row... and yeah, I was naked by my car! The car show is open to the public and though there were quite a few people off the street that came to the club to visit the car show, many of them probably came to the car show to see naked people. Most of those that came up to me and asked about my car were members of the sponsoring car club. Our friends are aware of the club because they live about 10 mins away.

She asked ... "did you do that, the nude car show?" I replied "yes!" She dropped the conversation but my wife and I could both tell she was really struggling with the fact that I was naked at a car show, at a nude club/resort! :DDD A few weeks later, we were at lunch and went back to their house afterwards to visit for a bit. We asked how life was with her mother living with them full time. This same friend that raised an eyebrow about my t shirt and participation in the nude car show says ... "my mom living here is difficult. I can't clean my house naked anymore." Many people can't grasp the idea that being nude around others isn't sexual and it's great to find so many others that prefer to live like you do and do all things while nude, at home and many other places.

This post was edited