Favorite Nudist Resorts, Past and Present

Lets take a new tact here.

What is your favorite nudist or clothing optional resort, and why. And how would improve your experience there.

I'm sure there are some interesting stories regarding old fashioned clubs from the past as well as some of the new super clubs and even rustic camp grouds.

And remember, as true nudists lets keep the imaginary overt sexual experiences out of this, so unless it is an important part of the story, lets skip those. Let's keep this thread amusing and no worse than PG rated.

This topic was edited
RE:Favorite Nudist Resorts, Past and Present

We've been to Lake Como and Cypress Cove. Lake Como was very nice and the folks there were wonderful. We happen to LOVE Cypress Cove better. We spent 3 days there with our dog. Everything was just fantastic, the food, grounds.....just everything. We were very comfortable with the guests and being our first time staying at a nudist resort, we didn't want to leave.
We stayed by the pool most of the day and at the bar and grill, cheeks, at night. Can't wait till the next time!

This post was edited

I have watched Sunsport's video and it reminds me of a bar they call a Dive . I love dives just regular people and nothing fancy.This place looks so relaxing and down to earth.Someday I hope to visit them.

This post was edited

Cypress Cove!!! Is simply fantstic!!

This post was edited

Living on the east coast, Cypress Cove is our favorite as well. Laguna del sol is a close second, and might have been our #1 if it was on the east coast. These are both upscale resorts. We finally got to try Lake Como and it has some nice features as well, including extensive nature trails.

This post was edited

Past; Club Orient, St Martin/Sint Maarten, FWI (destroyed in hurricane) , The Terra Cotta Inn, Palm Springs, CA (closed and reopened as a textile hotel)

Present; Laguna Del Sol, Wilton, CA, Mira Vista, Tucson, AZ

and wherever my wife is comfortable and enjoys being nude! ;DDD

This post was edited

Is true!!! Cypress cove is amazing!!!
Love CC!!! Hugs naked

This post was edited

Cypress Cove hands down.

This post was edited

I love Laguna del Sol near Sacramento California. It is an awesome place. As far as nude beaches....Red,
White and Blue was the best nude beach in California before the owner sold the beach years ago.

This post was edited

Laguna Del Sol and Cypress Cove are both awesome places. Wish we could be at them a lot more!

This post was edited

I have only been to 2 clubs. MAR in Colorado and Mira Vista in Arizona. I like them both. They both have different things to offer. MAR has a lot of hiking trails and has more camping space. Mira Vista has nicer rooms and condos as well as their fitness room. I hear so much about cypress cove and was close once but didnt get a chance to get there. I will take the wife there and Mira Vista on vacation some day.

This post was edited