How does "Flagging" Work?

Hi I just wanted to know how does it work.. I had somebody try & seel me $99MM from abroad... A scam , but after fallging the person , I still see the peson in here over next couple of days....

This topic was edited
RE: How does

Flagging may not get an immediate removal. I could be wrong, but I believe the way it works is that the more flags a profile has the more attention it will receive from site admin. Also, keep in mind that there is ONE person (site admin - aka - TT1) who monitors the flags as well as administering the site. So the flag may not be on his highest priority list depending on what else is going on behind the scenes on site.

When you flag a person's profile, make sure you state a valid reason. Copy and paste the message you received as part of the reason.

Hope this info helps!

This post was edited

Huggibunni is the prime example,
There is no profile for that username.

This post was edited

Huggibunni is the prime example,
There is no profile for that username.
Sorry, should be hunnibunni.

This post was edited
RE: How does Flagging Work

I wish there were a clear guideline. I didn't even know what it meant at first and might even have flagged myself. You know what happens: "What does this button do? I'll press it and find out ...."

This post was edited

I wish there were a clear guideline. I didn't even know what it meant at first and might even have flagged myself. You know what happens: "What does this button do? I'll press it and find out ...."

Flagging alerts the site owner that there is an inappropriate something wrong with the profile or photos. BTW, welcome to this site. There is lots of good information here if you go https://www.truenudists.com/forum/threads.php?id=2 and https://www.truenudists.com/forum/threads.php?id=12 among others

This post was edited

The site rules are a guideline.

Jen, which thread was it that you started and listed the rules for photos and chat room and for forum, all in one thread?

This post was edited

The site rules are a guideline.
Jen, which thread was it that you started and listed the rules for photos and chat room and for forum, all in one thread?

Here it is, Catbird... Rules and Guidelines for Chat/Pictures/Forums/Groups and how to Self-Police

This post was edited