RE:Why do nudists dress in the evening at resorts?

After naked volley ball, naked swimming, naked loafing all day my ex would shower, do her hair, apply makeup and insist on dressing for dinner and dancing.
She wanted to feel pretty and romantic in the evening. She never felt pretty and romantic while naked in the dining room.
She politely refused to dance with any man who hadnt bothered to shower and shave prior to coming to dinner.
Play naked all day; relax over dinner in the evening. I, of course, went along with her plans. Happy Wife equals Happy Life.

This post was edited

To feel special and show that one cares enough to spruce after day of fun in the sun. Grit and grime is not appealing to most and Mom always said, "take a shower ya will feel better". Do not codone those that hurt no one by little garments. It should not hinder the evening !

This post was edited

If I go to a nude resort it is to be nude as long as possible while there. The only clothes I take are what I need to wear to get there and return home in the same thing. I don't want to PAY to be somewhere I can be nude and then be REQUIRED to put on clothes for certain events,, even eating. I can eat just as well naked as I can clothed, probably better as I won't have a belt tightening around my waist as I get full. I want to be able to get naked as soon as I get there and not get dressed again until just before I leave. Otherwise it kind of ruins the whole experience of being there. WHY WEAR CLOTHES AT A NUDIST RESORT?????? Makes no sense to ME.

This post was edited

We were at CC in years past and I would go for dinner nude, and there were probably only 3 or 4 others nude and they were women mostly. Glad it's changing slowly!

We only have the Nude-a-palooza weekends from 2014 on as our samples. We will be there two nights during Labor Day weekend and can see if other times of the year are any different.

This post was edited

At one resort in France it was quite OK to be naked at dinner but when the dancing started they insisted on my dressing. However the garment shown in this video was considered adequate.

This post was edited

I prefer nude resorts that do not require any cover to dine in the evening. I can't see why we should. That includes dancing. I was at a place in Fuerteventura where they said I could dine in the restaurant naked. I did for the first night and was noticed. The second night someone complained and I was told to cover IT up. I did with a see-through wrap, much to other's amusement.

This post was edited

We were at Cypress Cove in Florida where they have a very nice sit down restaurant. They were offering a free glass of wine for anyone who came to dinner nude! So we did!!! ;) Sure made sense to me to dine nude at a nudist resort.

This post was edited

Because hot tomatoe sauce on your genitals probably hurts

ahhhhh . napkin!? ;D

This post was edited

My thought exactly!

This post was edited

If you go to campgrounds in Europe, most people stay naked in the evening or wearing a shirt when getting colder in the evening. In resorts as Cap dAgde people people are sexy dressed in the evening, that more for fun,

This post was edited