Trampolining nude!

Done with care it can be fun!

Love n stuff
Rudie x

P.S. Whilst I have your attention may I request that anyone intending to send a friends request firstly reads my profile carefully - in particular the third and subsequent paragraphs.

This topic was edited
RE: Trampolining nude!

Rudie...you're awesome, and just keep outdoing yourself!

This post was edited

He he - thanks Gator hun - thought an actual photo or two of someone actually doing somthing in the nude might be a change from the whingy and negative posts of recent months. Hope I brighten a day or two maybe? Too bad I can't show the video here.

Love n stuff
Rudie x

This post was edited

Thanks Rudi...I needed a smile tonight and you put a smile on my face!
Like you said...should be done very carefully!

This post was edited

I was up and down a short ladder, nude, while painting around back patio yesterday, but it wasn't fun like trampolining, lol!
Gator1

This post was edited

Can't help thinking that unsupported it's going to hurt ... or cause the breasts to sag over time ... anway, have fun doing it - you look great by the way ;-)

I've not worn a bra in over 10 years and don't sag. I've not had surgery either.

This post was edited

Gr8 pics rudie, looks like u could have started the latest fitness craze!! maybe you could do a dvd and have it in the shops for Christmas. I would be first in the queue to buy a copy.

This post was edited

Done with care it can be fun! Love n stuff Rudie x P.S. Whilst I have your attention may I request that anyone intending to send a friends request firstly reads my profile carefully - in particular the third and subsequent paragraphs.

Thanks Rudie! .... we -did- all need an "uplift" here :)
It's just occurred to me,
that a nudist get together on the Space Station,
would be,
a VERY nice place to be!

EDIT:

Opps! ........ it's now just occured to me,
that the effect on the male partisipants,
might be rather LESS desirable!

This post was edited
Nude activities

Rudie is right. One can do most anything naked. Only very few activities would require some sort of protection. Welding for one comes to mind, however we have seen even that being done nude!

This post was edited
RE: Nude activities

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye!

This post was edited

Rudie - great pics, thanks for sharing! You really do look like you are enjoying yourself. And yes, it is a very welcome relief from all the heavy posts lately.
Ciao, bella!
Mike

This post was edited