Body painting - close to naked or extra naked?

I find body painting appealing as it is seems both naked and dressed at the same time. I've been interested in getting myself painted naked, but that's easier said than done! Plus I'm hairy enough that I dont offer a very smooth canvas. I added some body painting pix on this group site and am curious if others have experienced body painting. Did it feel more clothed than naked or extra naked?

This topic was edited
RE:Body painting - clothes naked or extra naked?

I've enjoyed being body painted. It's good fun. I have a few pics up myself. No thoughts on whether or made me feel more or less naked.

This post was edited

You will find lots of pics in the Body Paint and Balloon Creations group. I've had my body painted several times and have painted others. It is much easier to paint a hairless body and some body painters will insist on body hair being removed. It is possible to paint clothes on a body, sometimes very effectively. In my experience you will feel just as naked when painted. If you want to test the effectiveness of the painted-on clothes you need enough courage to walk around textile places even though you feel naked. If done well you will look clothed. There is just one possible hitch with men - the genitals are difficult to disguise. And paint will rub off on the inner thighs and arm pits.

This post was edited

I love body painting. I'm not very artistic myself, but love being a canvas for others people's creativity. I am totally smooth, so an easy canvas. Doesn't make me feel any more naked, but I love the feeling of being painted and of the paint on my skin. Wish I could find more body painting artists. :-))

This post was edited

I have had my body painted many times but hat was in life drawing clases on paper! I would love to stand naked and have my body actually painted - must be fun - and maybe go out

This post was edited