RE:Weather Talk

Cookie monster slippers might look cute on my feet, but unfortunately my feet are attached to the rest of me, so I might look a bit odd. Although they are probably practical - and I really hate cold feet - so I wonder, if we don't have any inhibitions about being seen naked, should we worry about being seen when we look a bit silly?

This post was edited

My wife loves, loves slippers! If I wanna make her happy at Christmas, there needs to be a new pair of slippers under the tree! She's not into the big fluffy cartoon type slippers so I don't think Cookie Monster slippers would be her first choice! :DDDD

When we visit a nude resort, it's fun to see how many women will be completely naked but have on a pair of slippers to walk around in until in warms up enough to put on flip flops. It's funny how so many can be naked except for their feet. If the feet are cold, it can make the rest of the body feel cold too! ;D

This post was edited

My wife loves, loves slippers! If I wanna make her happy at Christmas, there needs to be a new pair of slippers under the tree! She's not into the big fluffy cartoon type slippers so I don't think Cookie Monster slippers would be her first choice! :DDDDWhen we visit a nude resort, it's fun to see how many women will be completely naked but have on a pair of slippers to walk around in until in warms up enough to put on flip flops. It's funny how so many can be naked except for their feet. If the feet are cold, it can make the rest of the body feel cold too! ;D

If the ground is comfortable warm enough and not to rough to walk on I prefer being barefoot.

You should really buy here a pair of Cookie Monster slippers! I'm sure she will love them once she wore them :-))
And if not, you are always welcome to send them to me! :-PP :-DD

This post was edited

A heatwave arrived here, so if you don't hear from me I'm probably hiding in the refrigerator next to the chocolate :-PP

:-))

This post was edited

A heatwave arrived here, so if you don't hear from me I'm probably hiding in the refrigerator next to the chocolate :-PP:-))

;DDDDDDD

Too funny! ;-)

This post was edited

My wife loves, loves slippers! If I wanna make her happy at Christmas, there needs to be a new pair of slippers under the tree! She's not into the big fluffy cartoon type slippers so I don't think Cookie Monster slippers would be her first choice! :DDDDWhen we visit a nude resort, it's fun to see how many women will be completely naked but have on a pair of slippers to walk around in until in warms up enough to put on flip flops. It's funny how so many can be naked except for their feet. If the feet are cold, it can make the rest of the body feel cold too! ;DIf the ground is comfortable warm enough and not to rough to walk on I prefer being barefoot.You should really buy here a pair of Cookie Monster slippers! I'm sure she will love them once she wore them :-))And if not, you are always welcome to send them to me! :-PP :-DD

I will for sure keep that in mind! ;D

It's rare but I will wear slippers on occasion. Our home is mostly tile in the main areas of the house. We're also on a concrete slab. In Winter, that slab and tile can be really cold. If I ever replace the tile in this house, I will insist on floor heating elements being put down to keep the floor from being so cold. I'm usually barefoot outside unless in peak Summer time. The concrete can get really hot!

This post was edited

The last 2 days has been extremely hot and muggy in North Florida. Temperatures in the high 90's with a real time feel of 107. Today it's 92 with it feeling like 96 and not near as muggy.

This post was edited

Its August 20 2019 and its hot and sunny in Texas USA: 102F and 40C!! How about you?

This post was edited

September 2, 2019 Beautifully clear and warm, high today around 94, great outdoor weather with very few mosquitos Rare in Louisiana!

This post was edited

September 2, 2019 Beautifully clear and warm, high today around 94, great outdoor weather with very few mosquitos Rare in Louisiana!

PMs sent, did you get them?

This post was edited