RE:Weather Talk

I don't see any.

This post was edited

Hurricane on the way. Mandatory evacuations along the Florida coast. I'm still waiting to see how far off shore it will be when it goes by.

This post was edited

No hurricanes here in So Cal but recently had a couple of big earthquakes with the epicenters out near Death Valley. Heat wave continues in our valley with highs today in the low 100's.

Hope all of you on the FL and Carolina coasts are okay and get through this current hurricane. Our best to you all.

This post was edited

My two oldest children would most likely be out trying to catch a wave! Be safe!

This post was edited

Dorian's outer bans are passing through at this time at Orlando area home. Really nothing like what our Bahamian friends had to endure. Lets wish them the best for few casualties and a speedy recovery. Paradise has it's price.

This post was edited

Indeed. Our thoughts and prayers are with them. One of the places we've never quite had the pleasure of visiting. Stay safe Sunnobeach! ;-)

This post was edited

For this time a year, the weather is perfect; sunny, clear sky and about 20 degrees Celcius (which I think is 68 Fahrenheit) :-))

This post was edited

Weather had started getting just right here until the cold front came through last night...grrrrrrrrr....it's in the 30s this morning...brrrrrrr

This post was edited

We've only had a few days of no rain in the last two weeks! It will continue to cold, cloudy and wet until tomorrow. On Sunday, we get more rain until late Monday or Tuesday morning. Looks like we get back to sunny Southern California weather on Wednesday with highs in the mid 70's and in the 80's into next weekend. Fingers crossed! ;D

This post was edited

At last we are getting some sunny, warmish, days. The meter of snow we had in the yard is mostly gone. There are still pretty large snow piles around in shady spots. I've been able to get outside naked a few times in the past couple of weeks. It was supposed to have snowed last night, but it was bright and sunny this morning. I might head up into the hills and go for a naked snowshoe if the weather holds.

This post was edited