RE:Weather Talk

The weather lately has been just perfect here. Great for working outdoors in the yard finishing a project I started 10 years ago. Today a cold front is coming through and then will be nice for the next few days. Almost all of the rain has been north of us although my grass could surely use some now.

This post was edited

At the moment can't complain about the weather; 3rd day of a small heatwave. Expecting storm later today. If the weather forecast is correct it will be perfect from tomorrow on, not too hot, not too cold, just right.

This post was edited

At the moment can't complain about the weather; 3rd day of a small heatwave. Expecting storm later today. If the weather forecast is correct it will be perfect from tomorrow on, not too hot, not too cold, just right.

That's exactly how it was at the beach last weekend. Couldn't ask for any better weather!!!!!!

This post was edited

At the moment can't complain about the weather; 3rd day of a small heatwave. Expecting storm later today. If the weather forecast is correct it will be perfect from tomorrow on, not too hot, not too cold, just right.That's exactly how it was at the beach last weekend. Couldn't ask for any better weather!!!!!!

Would be good if it would rain more though. Nature can use some water.

(Unless I just brushed my hair and need to go outside :-PP )

This post was edited

The weather sure has changed quickly; about 2 weeks ago we still had a heatwave, now it feels like Autumn has already arrived. But then again, Autumn also has it's charm :-))

This post was edited

Third day in a row of temps between 110 and 115! Cooler tomorrow... 104!! hahahaha

This post was edited

Still early and too dark to see. But should be another sunny day with no hurricanes in the Gulf at the moment. High in the upper 80's. Currently 74 on the patio and 78 indoors. Should be a good day to mow the lawn.

This post was edited

early morning rain

This post was edited

It's getting 'I do not leave the house without ear warmers and gloves' cold. Brrrrr.

This post was edited

Typical Fall weather, here in Southern California, USA. Cool - Cold one week and Warm - Hot the next. Last week through this weekend was in the 80's with today, Saturday, getting over 90. Next week, mid 60's to mid 70's. Only time it's too cold to be nude outside is in the early mornings or after 8pm at night.

This post was edited