RE:What do you do with your clothes?

We strip at the car and walk to the beach with a beach bag, towels etc.

Can't do that where I go because the parking lot is across the main park road from the beach.
Have occasionally seen someone wrap a towel around his waist and walk to the parking lot without any clothing.

This post was edited

When on holiday my/our ideal is to strip when getting into the hire car at the airport and stay naked until we return the hire car a week later. Sometimes the strip is delayed until after buying essentials (whisky, wine coffee...) at a supermarket - then we strip in the supermarket car park. We drive naked even when not on holiday so there is no problem going between resort and beach. A back pack carries essential requirements for the day - camera, sunblock, beer, sandwiches and the beach towel. We do wear sandals, a bum bag and a sun hat. The towel or a flimsy wrap suffices if we have to cover up, for example at some beach bars. And we like to stay naked to drink and dine in the evenings, carrying only something to sit on.

This post was edited

My wife and I just leave them on our deck chairs and go for a walk along the beach. We've never had any problems.

This post was edited

Just leave them where we set up. Never brought valuables except for car keys.

This post was edited

The beach I hope to go to this year "C" word permitting my first choice will be to leave all the cloths at home but if not possible (if doing something on the way/back which I need to be dressed for) I will leave them in the car and walk to the beach naked.

This post was edited

Can't walk from the parking lot to the beach nude at Gunnison because it is on the opposite side of the main road in the park.

This post was edited

Can't walk from the parking lot to the beach nude at Gunnison because it is on the opposite side of the main road in the park.
Surely you could wrap your towel round yourself to cross the road.

This post was edited

Can't walk from the parking lot to the beach nude at Gunnison because it is on the opposite side of the main road in the park.Surely you could wrap your towel round yourself to cross the road.

I have seen a few men wrap a towel around their waist and walk to the car park. Only problem with that for me is that towels tend to fall off.
It still does surprise me that the majority of men also wear shirts until they get to the clothing optional zone. Completely unnecessary.

This post was edited

A small backpack or draw string bag is sufficient for me to store any clothing and footwear usually flip flops un til need on leaving the beach

This post was edited

A small backpack or draw string bag is sufficient for me to store any clothing and footwear usually flip flops un til need on leaving the beach

Do you have just shorts or a shirt also?

This post was edited