What do you do with your clothes?

When you're at a nudist beach, or even a quite beach, and you go nude, what do you do with your clothes? Do you carry them with you a bag or do you stash them away somewhere in hiding?
I've always thought that carrying your clothes with you while nude kind of defeats the purpose of being naked. I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on this one.

This topic was edited
RE:What do you do with your clothes?

I leave them where I decided to get nude.
Thankfully I have never had any problems when I went for swim or walk .
I never bring any valuables with me.

This post was edited

I leave them where I decided to get nude.
Thankfully I have never had any problems when I went for swim or walk .
I never bring any valuables with me.

This post was edited

I leave them. Never bring anything more valuable than car keys - which I bury in the sand.

This post was edited

At a beach I leave my clothes with my towel, but carry my car keys if I go for a stroll of any distance. If I am hiking, clothes go in backpack. I may carry shorts when hiking if there is a reasonable chance I might encounter folks that I would want to cover up for.

Never thought of burying keys in the sand. I always have this vision of some critter spiriting away a shiny object so I keep them with me. Clever. Maybe. I can probably conjure up some reason not to try it tho.

This post was edited

I have stripped to just a pair of shorts, taken my blanket, and locked everything else in the car. I have a key pad on the driver's door. When I had my truck, without a key pad, I hid the key in the truck bed. There was a spot with enough clearance between the box and the topper to slip my spare key.

This post was edited

When I can I will leave my clothes and wallet in the car. However, no matter what I always carry a lightweight backpack. It has an emergency set of clothes-shirt & shorts. Toilet paper, water, first aid kit and a 'emergency wallet' with copies of ID.

This post was edited

clothes are a real problem on a nudist beach unless you have more than one to keep them. You must arrive on the beach with the least amount of clothing possible, then in a small bag. If you stay naked on the sand, this is not a problem, but it becomes one when you want to swim and the sea is far enough; we can approach the bag ... To walk a long distance where possible, you must bring the bag with you

This post was edited

I also have a backpack. I call it my hiking bag. It carries a large towel to lay out/dry, 3 water bottles, basic first aid, and some small personals. Makes me able to write names and contact info. Left it on the beach at blacks and Gunnison with no problem while walking. Once I'm in a free area the shorts (and shirt if still on) go in the bag.

This post was edited

Leave 'em with everything else, towels, snacks, whatever else we brought. The two beaches we go to aren't so busy that anything is going to happen to your belongings if you walk away :)

This post was edited

I only wear shorts and sandals. Leave the rest of the clothes and wallet in the car. Beach chair has a built in backpack for carrying and storing things.

This post was edited