RE:What do you do with your clothes?

Saw a young man at Gunnison today walking back to the parking lot wearing only a string side tanga. That's about as minimal as you can get since the parking lot is a long way from the clothing optional area.

This post was edited

I like to walk the trails barefoot if the are cleared. I carry only my car keys and a speedo that I can slip on if I need to.

This post was edited

learned the hard way take bare minimum with you and leave safety clothes in your car . If you go for a walk always take your keys

There are many hard ways to learn things. What was yours?

This post was edited

I like to walk the trails barefoot if the are cleared. I carry only my car keys and a speedo that I can slip on if I need to.
Can you walk nude from the parking lot to the beach where you go. At Gunnison, the parking lot is across the main park road, so you have to wear something. I wear shorts or a speedo and sandals, nothing else.

This post was edited

I like to walk the trails barefoot if the are cleared. I carry only my car keys and a speedo that I can slip on if I need to.Can you walk nude from the parking lot to the beach where you go. At Gunnison, the parking lot is across the main park road, so you have to wear something. I wear shorts or a speedo and sandals, nothing else.

At Haulover you can't. The parking lot is across the street there as well, and the tunnels that connect the parking lot to the beach so you don't have to run across the street don't let you off directly in the nude zone. We've only been 2-3 times before nude cruises that have left from Ft. Lauderdale or Miami and I've always just worn swim trunks and a tee shirt until we've crossed into the nude zone.

This post was edited

it really depends on where we are at, for instance at clothing optional resorts we never leave the room with any clothing, even though many people will come dressed to the pool area and get undressed once there, or they will dress for evening social events. Women have even asked my wife "why don't you wear something cute for the evening parties?" because many will wear sexy lingerie'

Then at nude/secluded beaches it depends on the beach, but most times we get undressed at the car and bring along a bag to carry towels and beach supplies. One day we were going to our regular secluded beach when we lived in Hawaii and joked about only wearing our clothes to and from the house in the car, because we would be nude at home dress for the ride and get undressed before walking the path to the beach and reverse the process on the way home. So I joked and said "we have tinted windows on the car, so why bother" and went to the car nude, then my wife decided to do the same. It was very exciting driving the 30 minutes too the beach, but was much easier once we arrived. The only issue at the beach was when we arrived there was another couple near a car looking around like they weren't sure they were at the right place, then they came over to our car and as they were about to ask us a question the woman noticed my wife nude in the passengers seat and smiled and turned around and went to her husband and smiled and said "yes this is the place" Then we got out and walked to the beach and a few minutes after arriving the couple came up to us and explained that they had heard of this beach but wasn't sure they were at the right place until they saw us nude in our car.

This post was edited

Usually when at the beach I'm not walking too far away from my belongings. I don't know about elsewhere in the World but in the UK I haven't heard of people stealing the belongings of nudist on nudist beaches. If I'm not at the beach then I will put my clothes in a backpack on my back.

This post was edited

When I go to the nude beach, If I am not planning on any stops I will leave home with just a speedo on and remove it once I reach the edge of the sand. If I plan to make any stops along the way I will bring a pair of gym shorts and a tank top with me and I leave them in the car

This post was edited

I always have a shirt in the car in case I need to stop somewhere that requires one, but usually leave it there when I go to the beach, wearing either gym shorts or swim briefs and nothing else.
For some reason, the vast majority of men at the nude beach I use (Gunnison) wear shirts in addition to shorts between the parking lot and beach!

This post was edited

I stop at the beach,unlock my car,and put my clothes in the trunk.Where I stop, there is usually a big trek over sand dunes to the beach,so its done fully nude,and if I do encounter someone, and I often do,then I have nothing to cover up with,and I have to face them naked.Helps to overcome latent fears.I am not so much into the beach as I do live at another part of the coast line, so I usualy just go for the sand dune walks to sweat a little and climb the mountains.

This post was edited