RE:Ladies, what is the best way for a single, nudist male to approach you?

So basically, if you are a useful tool, then women might give you some attention. Also, do not try to share a part of your lifestyle with a female, she will resent it as an attempt to satisfy some primal need and not just be a support mechanism for her future. Okay, got it.

This post was edited

Note that I said "hope" and not "expect." I can't expect other people to live up to my own ideals, but I hope that someday they might.

You'll have to forgive Jehoram. He's a dreamer. Always has been. He sees the makings of a perfect world everywhere, and tries to live there.

He would have been a great friend of John Lennon, if they had met.

This post was edited

My problem with the entire conversation is every bit of the "advice" was completely adversarial with the "tenets" of naturism and what was said in this discussion, that nudity is "just another set of clothes". If that is the case and if these people are actually naturists and not narcissistic exhibitionists then the concept of a nude person, male or female, approaching another person, male or female, and opening a conversation with a shared interest or topic, at the moment, should not be alarming or considered a "hostile" move. If you really don't like being a social nudist, don't be one, just don't start creating special rules for the people you don't care for.

In short, you could do what I do when I'm at a nudist function or resort, ignore the females entirely as a hazard to my legal standing in the world. You can't tell which one is going to make a charge against you just because she doesn't like your look.

This post was edited

well do not think about nudism as a dating. Nudism means we are free of clothes, not free for dating. Or even that we want to have a nudist date.Lot of people have to really separate nudism from sex, relationship or even (sadly in many cases) promiscuity.Nudism is just another type of clothes.There is no reason to think that people go to nudist beaches to grab a quick date.In real life outside of nudism, women rarely respond to getting hitted on, because we get hit on often. To attract a woman you need to stand out of this crowd. Maybe do something for her first or try to get closer to her mind before approaching. Cheap approach of the type "i will buy you drink if you date me" is lazy and well, you will never stand out. Giving a girl a drink on a hot day and walking away is cool.So why would you think it is different on nudist resort?Is it fair? Ballanced? Probably not, but this is how we humans are wired and how society teach us for centuries.

Wise words guys. If you cant talk to a woman while you have clothes on.... you wont impress one simply by being naked. No matter how much you want to ....stand out.

This post was edited

Wise words guys. If you cant talk to a woman while you have clothes on.... you wont impress one simply by being naked. No matter how much you want to ....stand out.

I think that was my point. If you're going to be a dick with your clothes on, you'll also be a dick with your clothes off. If you're going to be respectful of women with your clothes on, you'll probably be (or at least should be) be respectful of women with your clothes off.

The best thing for men to realize, IMHO, is that women who have been hit on incessantly are going to be all that more sensitive to being hit on in a nudist environment. So it's all that more important for men not to be assholes.

This post was edited

In short, you could do what I do when I'm at a nudist function or resort, ignore the females entirely as a hazard to my legal standing in the world. You can't tell which one is going to make a charge against you just because she doesn't like your look.

Is that also your practice when you're at "textile" events? If so, I'm sad for you. You're cutting yourself off from half of the human race. OTOH, if you're going into an encounter fully expecting someone to make a charge at you, maybe you should be examining your approach.

Somebody said, " If you got through your day and encounter an asshole now and then, well, then, you've met an asshole. If you go through your day and every single person you meet is an asshole, well, then, maybe you're the asshole."

This post was edited

I just mind my own business when out and about and out in public nude I just chill. If someone wants to approach me I'm open and friendly.
Just chilling

This post was edited

I just mind my own business when out and about and out in public nude I just chill. If someone wants to approach me I'm open and friendly.
Just chilling

This post was edited

Single female naturists are very rare, and single male naturists are not.Better to try and find a partner in the textile world and convert them to naturism.

While it didn't last, this is something I did several years ago. I created a profile on a dating site and noted that I am a nudist. As expected, I didn't get many responses but I did make one connection. We dated a few times before she mentioned it. I informed her about it, which I guess sparked her interest, which led to her wanting to give it a shot. I invited her to accompany me to an indoor winter event. She was quite nervous and stayed close to me keeping her towel wrapped around her for a while, then as she got comfortable she went in for a swim in the pool. Taking into account that she was a BBW, at that point, I realized she got the understanding of naturism being about body acceptance. On the ride home, she said that she couldn't wait until the next winter indoor event. We went to a few others, and later went on a trip to Cypress Cove, a naturist resort in FL.

Alas, like i said, it didn't last, though.

Another way to meet people in general, if you are an expert or have a great deal of knowledge on a specific topic or subject, you could be a presenter at a naturist gathering, as the organizers of these events are always in need of someone that can lead a workshop. I'm an LMT, and have facilitated workshops at the Eastern Naturist festival in MA, and at the GNI Gatherings in the Poconos. This can lead to meeting both men and women and possibly making connections as people will come up to you after the workshop, and sometimes during the rest of the days of the gathering, with questions and/or asking for pointers on the topic you introduced them to. Can you give tips on writing short stories? Do you know self defense? Are you in a specific allied health profession? Could you lead a yoga or other exercise class? Are you knowledgeable of a specific era in history, or of a noted figure in history? Whatever you know about, someone at a gathering will also have an interest in it, and they will come to you rather than you wondering who you can meet and what you should say to them as an intro to get their attention.

Just adding my 2 cents. Take it with a grain of salt, or leave it.

This post was edited

Glad to have women's perspectives on this topic. I'm also impressed that Juliet G. is certified as a solo female, which is very rare on this site.
Being on the prowl for women both live and online is difficult enough clothed. I agree it's more likely to "convert" a woman to hanging naked than to find a nudist, especially since I'm not particularly comfortable with US nudism to start with. As I pivot back to the dating scene, I'm debating if it may be best to buck the trend of trying to impress everyone in favor of being the most idiosyncratic possible (in positive ways) to attract just a handful of women who are more likely to be genuinely interested. Later I can test how far and long I can leave the bed or bathroom naked.

This post was edited