So! ... do we like the FB "likes" ???

So! ... do we like the FB "likes"???Last Page.

that seem to have quietly sneaked in?

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ............. mmmmmmmmmmmm ............... Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

This topic was edited
RE: So! ... do we like the FB

Phil, I have no idea what you are talking about. Please enlighten me.

This post was edited

Phil, I have no idea what you are talking about. Please enlighten me.
Hi Tom! ...... good to see you :)

If you look to bottom left of page, you will see the facebook "Like" button.
If you have an account, you can collect links to things you like, which enables
your friends there to see what interest you.

NOT a good idea ifone needs to be descreet.

This post was edited

Phil,
Never noticed that. I am on Facebook. Great way to keep in contact with the younger generations. Most of the old folks are afraid of it. All my relatives know I live the nudist lifestyle, but I do not think a link to pictures of my naked old body is something my nieces need.
Thanks for the info.
Tom

This post was edited

I don't care if link is there, but won't use it. I don't use FB much, but none of my friends there know I am nudist.

This post was edited

I don't care if link is there, but won't use it. I don't use FB much, but none of my friends there know I am nudist.
But what if someone else uses it on your photo?

This post was edited

But what if someone else uses it on your photo?

They can't, as far as I can tell. The only link it shows on the FB page, is to the TN home (recent activity) page.
(even if you click on a "like" at the foot of a thread with pictures posted on it.)

This is what it puts on your FB page, and probably your FB friends pages as well, but not sure about that.

FB RECENT ACTIVITY
Phil likes Welcome to True Nudists on truenudists.com. (both links come to the TN home page, even though I
clicked on the "like" on one of Rudie's pic threads)

Here on TN, it is showing me, my, and Cheri's, FB profile pic thumbnail, AND OUR FB (REAL) NAMES, (but only if I'm
logged in) as one of the 150 people that "likes this" with a link to her FB profile. (probable only shows your friends)

So your TN friends could probablysee your real name, and click through to FB to see your real identity there.

mmmmmmm, think I'll play it safe and "unlike" it. The link to "unlike" is at the bottom of the page once you
have "Liked" it, but you have to be logged into FB, to see it here on TN.

ps. ....... As per usual, a "heads up" and brief overview from TT, of how it all works, WOULD have
been nice, ....... and saved me, the best part of a morning! :(

and is it me, or is this site slower, since it was added?

This post was edited

I'm on FB but do not post nudist anything there. I keep up with my 2 grandchildren that way and some long-distance friends. I am also in a private group over there. My club has a page there as well as myspace.

This post was edited

I only like FB because you are on my friends list Phil
And YOU, ...... recon that, ....... I'M a smooth talker???

But please don't stop!

Makes me feel all warm n fuzzy inside!

luv you!

xoxoxoxox

This post was edited

I agree the site is much slower, and as far as I am concerned we would be better off without Fiendbook. As has been said before folks here use alternate ID's so that they will not have problems "outside". This could potentially blow that out of the water.
Just in case you are uncertain by reading the above, mine is a definite NO vote.

I am not very impressed with the big brother attitude of FB, one of my friends at work surprised me by presenting me with a list of the folks that I had done searches for. Quite why she looked for it I am not sure, but it has made me very wary of the place.....considering deleting FB as a result of their buttons on here. Either they will go or TN and I get more enjoyment from my time here.

This post was edited

I only like FB because you are on my friends list Phil
And YOU, ...... recon that, ....... I'M a smooth talker???

But please don't stop!

Makes me feel all warm n fuzzy inside!

luv you!

xoxoxoxox

Lordy Lordy am I going to have to cancel my wedding and flee to England :)

Trust me Jax! ... I'm not worth freeeeeezing for!
and anyway, not sure I'd stackup too well against Bronx.
You stay in Oz, it's a lot more conducive to our lifestyle.
You could send me a ticket if you like :)
or how about a honeymoon in Kent?

xoxox

This post was edited