RE:Is masturbation sin?

The Bible defines sin and what things are sin, and this is not mentioned. If there is no adulterous lusting, there is not basis to say that it involves sin.

This post was edited

Sin is a man made concept, just like shame, modesty, virginity, etc., none if them exist in nature!!

This post was edited

Growing up as a nudist we didnt really worry about it. It was a natural thing that everyone even some animals do. It wasnt something to be shy or shameful about. Just as long as you werent trying to be obnoxious about it.

This post was edited

If it wasnt for Masturbation, a lot of people worldwide would have gone insane, during this COVID-19 lockdown. Its second only to Intercourse, for relieving stress, and that is very bad for you !
MORE rubbing...LESS worrying :)

This post was edited

I don't think it's a sin any way. It's a high of one of the human emotions which individual needs for self satisfaction.

This post was edited

No I think not its a good way to relive stress

This post was edited

I hope not, been doing that for decades. Married, dating, single life...still gotta get some relaxation time in. Makes the rest of the day or evening much more relaxing if you ask me.

This post was edited

Paul and I are firm believers that masterbation is very important for both physical and mental health. Especially as we age. We should masterbate more not less.
XX
L

This post was edited

Damn right. It is sad that so many religions list things that come natural to us and feel good as sinful. More like a way to control the asses.

This post was edited