RE:Traveling light

I've often wondered about skinning dipping in a hotel pool -- at say, 02:00, or some other time when it was unlikely that anyone else would be there.

This post was edited

Hotel pool before closing time. No one else there. And the Jacuzzi. Also the hot tub and pool at mom's mobile home park. Go for it and enjoy whem you can.

This post was edited

Who has gone on an overnight or longer trip taking no clothing except what you were wearing?If I'm traveling very far (to another state), I simply put a t-shirt and shorts on the passenger seat and drive nude. Often, when I'm driving home from almost anywhere, I'm naked before I get home.There is a men's clothing-optional resort, Cactus Canyon, near where I live. When I visit there, I put the t-shirt and shorts on the passenger seat, drive there nude, check-in nude, spend a day or two there nude, drive home nude, and then remain nude at home until I go some place that requires clothing. In this case, I never wore the t-shirt and shorts.Where did you go and how long did you stay?Cactus Canyon. The longest I've been there is three days and two night.What did you wear for the trip?Shorts and shirt?Shorts only?Nothing?Nothing. Just have the t-shirt and shorts handy just in case they are needed.If the latter 2, how did you handle stops along the way?I have the t-shirt and shorts available. However, I'd like to make a skirt that I could wear while out of the car, then sit down in the car, close the door and then open the skirt, so I'm nude and just sitting on an additional layer of fabric -- but have the skirt there if it's needed.
While you probably need a shirts somewhere in case you need to go into a place that requires one, you probably don't need to keep it handy.
I don't drive nude, but rarely wear a shirt when driving in warm weather.
I have been stopped while driving shirtless on at least two occasions and noting was said about it.
I fact, the second time I was talking on my cell phone (which I rarely do when driving) and didn't see the police car lights behind me until he turned on the siren.
He could have ticketed me for using a cell phone while driving and/or not pulling over when he first turned on his lights (both serious traffic offences) but I was only charged with being in the passing lane without passing anyone (a relatively minor offence).

This post was edited

I've often wondered about skinning dipping in a hotel pool -- at say, 02:00, or some other time when it was unlikely that anyone else would be there.
If the hotel does not have a club membership where local people have a swim before going to work then I have found before breakfast to be a good time for skinny-dipping as most hotel pools seem to close at about 8 p.m.

This post was edited

Several people have posted elsewhere recently that they have traveled with very little clothing so I am posting on this thread to make it easier for them to find.

This post was edited

When we go to a nudist resort I usually just bring the clothes Im wearing plus shirt, socks, and underwear for the return trip (at least when the trip involves flying somewhere). We are currently at Cypress Cove for a long weekend and to go to the Nude-a-Palooza concert. Other than the one extra set of clothes listed above, I did bring one extra pair of socks, since I did a nude run this morning. Because of Covid the main restaurant isnt open, and the bar food at Cheeks isnt what we want to spend the whole weekend eating. So we are heading off property with some nudist friends for lunch today and will probably do the same for dinner tomorrow after the concert. So I have very little clothing to work with. Im wearing the clothes I wore on the flight down, including a tee shirt from one of our nude cruises today. Luckily I was nude by lunch time yesterday so the clothes are still clean. Ill wear my return trip clothes tomorrow and hopefully not get them dirty.

This post was edited