RE:Off the wall question time

I always wanted to go skinny dipping in the cement pond with Elly May! Still do..

This post was edited

I'll bet Archie Bunker would have a lot to say if Gloria and the Meathead ran around naked all the time....

Edith always struck me as the one that would be comfortable naked! But Gloria and Meathead were the type that probably would be home nudists!
:DDDD

This post was edited

I'll bet Archie Bunker would have a lot to say if Gloria and the Meathead ran around naked all the time....Edith always struck me as the one that would be comfortable naked! But Gloria and Meathead were the type that probably would be home nudists!:DDDD

I bet you are right about Gloria and meathead. I bet 3's company would have been a fun bunch!

This post was edited

Not sure if it was a producer/director mandate or request but both girls were braless quite a bit on Three's Company. I remember one episode when Chrissy (Suzanne Sommers) comes trotting out of the bedroom and her boobs are bouncing. The look on Jack's face was priceless! The landlord was in the apartment and saw Jack's reaction and gave him a raised eyebrow because Jack was suppose to be homosexual. That's the only reason he'd rent to two girls and a guy. :DDDDD

Now that apartment would have been fun with nudist roommates! :D

This post was edited

I think you are correct on all three counts!

This post was edited

Yeah....Three's Company would have to take the award for best nude sitcom.....

IS there one for THAT?

This post was edited

Big Brother

This post was edited

Not sure if it was a producer/director mandate or request but both girls were braless quite a bit on Three's Company. I remember one episode when Chrissy (Suzanne Sommers) comes trotting out of the bedroom and her boobs are bouncing. The look on Jack's face was priceless! The landlord was in the apartment and saw Jack's reaction and gave him a raised eyebrow because Jack was suppose to be homosexual. That's the only reason he'd rent to two girls and a guy. :DDDDDNow that apartment would have been fun with nudist roommates! :D

Those spaghetti strap tops leave little to the imagination. Jenn on Friends wore them quite a bit too! I think that is an awesome look on a woman.

This post was edited

It would have been fun to hang out nude with the WKRP gang!

They actually DID appear nude, in an episode where they visited a nudist resort more or less to report on it. The big embarrassment was that they finally worked up the courage to go naked in time for dinner at the resort, where it surprised them to learn that the local custom was to dress up for dinner - so they were the only nudes in the room.

This post was edited

Big Brother

Aren't the contestants nude or close to it at times?

This post was edited