RE:Off the wall question time

Big BrotherAren't the contestants nude or close to it at times?

Yes, but they don't promote non-sexual nudity.

This post was edited

I think a nude character or two would have fit right into the Jerry Seinfeld Show, and that would have been a humorous bunch to hang out with.

This post was edited

I think a nude character or two would have fit right into the Jerry Seinfeld Show, and that would have been a humorous bunch to hang out with.

I got my money on Kramer, for that character that probably would live nude. Remember the episode where he went commando to build up his sperm count!? That's was pretty funny!

This post was edited

I think a nude character or two would have fit right into the Jerry Seinfeld Show, and that would have been a humorous bunch to hang out with.I got my money on Kramer, for that character that probably would live nude. Remember the episode where he went commando to build up his sperm count!? That's was pretty funny!

That was hilarious and exactly the one I was thinking about.

This post was edited

I'd be the guy in feathers and body paint, hanging with Sideshow Bob on the Simpsons.

This post was edited

It would have been fun to hang out nude with the WKRP gang!They actually DID appear nude, in an episode where they visited a nudist resort more or less to report on it. The big embarrassment was that they finally worked up the courage to go naked in time for dinner at the resort, where it surprised them to learn that the local custom was to dress up for dinner - so they were the only nudes in the room.

The same scenario played out on The Golden Girls when they mistakenly reserved a vacation at a nudist resort. Everyone dressed in the dining room. I have friends who complain about the dress for dinner rule at resorts, seems to be an older custom.

This post was edited

Fresh Prince of Bel Air. The show is funny but, distracting with the 80s fashions. It would be more timeless if they were nudist.

This post was edited

I was hoping for an all nude episode of Game Of Thrones. The show had lots of nudity and plenty of sex. Having every character nude for an entire episode would have led to very interesting storytelling.

This post was edited

Not sure if it was a producer/director mandate or request but both girls were braless quite a bit on Three's Company. I remember one episode when Chrissy (Suzanne Sommers) comes trotting out of the bedroom and her boobs are bouncing. The look on Jack's face was priceless! The landlord was in the apartment and saw Jack's reaction and gave him a raised eyebrow because Jack was suppose to be homosexual. That's the only reason he'd rent to two girls and a guy. :DDDDDNow that apartment would have been fun with nudist roommates! :D

I am stuck with over the air TV, Any poky nipple from those old TV show are ALL blurred out :-( Some show's like Charmed or Sex in the City must be too expensive to do all the blurring necessary to put back on the air now.

A nudist on Will And Grace would have rounded out the group nicely ;-)

This post was edited

I think a nude character or two would have fit right into the Jerry Seinfeld Show, and that would have been a humorous bunch to hang out with.I got my money on Kramer, for that character that probably would live nude. Remember the episode where he went commando to build up his sperm count!? That's was pretty funny!That was hilarious and exactly the one I was thinking about.

There was an episode on the Jerry Seinfeld Show in which George was caught naked by the pool. The line I remember is " Well, the water is really cold". How many men have used that excuse?

This post was edited