Off the wall question time

If you could be a regularly occuring nudist character in any TV show currently on the air or something from the past which show would you choose and why?

This topic was edited
RE:Off the wall question time

The Bob Newhart Show. With the group of crazies that surrounded him a nudist would be fitting and it would let the world know that there is sanity to nudity just like there is sanity to other non-conformist ideas.

This post was edited

Andy Griffith Show!

I'd run for Mayor and turn Mayberry into a nudist town! :DDDDDD

This post was edited

Superman, finally bursting out of that skin-tight outfit (hmm, am I uncoveringing a buried childhood fantasy here?). Most of my friends would probably peg me as Monk or Sheldon Cooper, though. Not so much for the braininess as the peculiarities :-).

This post was edited

Andy Griffith Show!I'd run for Mayor and turn Mayberry into a nudist town! :DDDDDD

Goober(suitable name for a male nudist) from Mayberry on Gilligan's Island. Always trying to get Mary Ann & Ginger to get naked, too. If THAT had happened the ratings would have gone sky high. LOL!!

This post was edited

Home Improvement. Tim Allen always had special guests on the improvement section of the show. I think a nudist would have given a positive perspective on nudism. And too... Who wouldn't want to be nude around Jill and Heidi

This post was edited

my off the air now choice would be The Carol Burnett Show. Besides being naked I would be laughing all the time

current on air show. The Amazing Race, would need a partner. Who wants to race around the world naked with me?

This post was edited

Andy Griffith Show!I'd run for Mayor and turn Mayberry into a nudist town! :DDDDDDGoober(suitable name for a male nudist) from Mayberry on Gilligan's Island. Always trying to get Mary Ann & Ginger to get naked, too. If THAT had happened the ratings would have gone sky high. LOL!!

Funny you mentioned trying to get Mary Ann and Ginger to join you while on Gilligan's Island. My first thought was Petticoat Junction and trying to get Billie Jo, Bobbie Jo and Betty Jo to do more than skinny dip in the train water tower! :DDD

This post was edited

Baywatch. Right there on the beach. Life couldn't be better.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Interesting that some of these suggestion would have women completely undressed as compared to their on screen sexy garb.

This post was edited

Andy Griffith Show!I'd run for Mayor and turn Mayberry into a nudist town! :DDDDDDGoober(suitable name for a male nudist) from Mayberry on Gilligan's Island. Always trying to get Mary Ann & Ginger to get naked, too. If THAT had happened the ratings would have gone sky high. LOL!!Funny you mentioned trying to get Mary Ann and Ginger to join you while on Gilligan's Island. My first thought was Petticoat Junction and trying to get Billie Jo, Bobbie Jo and Betty Jo to do more than skinny dip in the train water tower! :DDDMost folks on this site are too young to remember most of these shows...

I doubt that. It seems like there are more of us in the 55+ group than any other. Besides, they can still be seen in reruns on networks like MeTV.

This post was edited