RE:Watches

As the bulk of my social nude time is around water, I take it off. But I just bought a new waterproof smart watch so that I can keep it on.

This post was edited

Watches we don't need no st....ig watches! When I retired I had no further use for timepieces around my wrist. With the mobile devices today I get reminders and time updates from my smartphone. How did we ever exsist before the internet? Lived like cavemen and women I guess.

This post was edited

Im retired, dont have a use for a wrist watch. Besides my phone doubles as a clock. Until recently I havent wore a wedding band in years. To many things to get it hung up on. The only jewelry I wear is my wedding band.

This post was edited

I feel naked without my watch.

I actually did "LOL" at that!

This post was edited

I feel naked without my watch.I actually did "LOL" at that!
I like that one.

I usually keep my watch on at all times as it enables me to check my swimming times as well as make sure I don' miss shop opening times and bar happy hours at my naturist resorts - the one I'm at now has seven bars (all different) and at least three of them have a happy hour most evenings.

This post was edited

I do own a watch but haven't worn it in years. I always have my phone nearby and of course I can always bother my wife who wears one all the time. The only thing I have worn constantly since we've been married is my wedding band. And now that I'm 40 pounds heavier than when we were married, it would probably have to be cut off to remove it. At least i don't have to worry about losing it.

This post was edited

IThe only thing I have worn constantly since we've been married is my wedding band. And now that I'm 40 pounds heavier than when we were married, it would probably have to be cut off to remove it. At least i don't have to worry about losing it.

My wife insisted that I get a wedding ring though I argued against it as being too dangerous for the activities that I engage in. I caved just to shut her up and wore it for a total of maybe three days. She doesn't wear hers anymore either and those 40 pounds that I put on would keep me from wearing it now.

This post was edited

How did we ever exsist before the internet? Lived like cavemen and women I guess.
Yes! Wasn't it great! :-)

I remember mowing out front and so was a kid across the street. After a bit, he walked across and asked if I had a phone. I said sure, you need to make a call? He said no, I was just wondering what time it is. That blew me away. I mean surely he could clearly see the watch on my wrist. I think that was the first time it dawned on me that phones could be taking over people's lives.

This post was edited

My wife insisted that I get a wedding ring though I argued against it as being too dangerous for the activities that I engage in. I caved just to shut her up and wore it for a total of maybe three days. She doesn't wear hers anymore either and those 40 pounds that I put on would keep me from wearing it now.

My son and many other young people I know are wearing silicone rings as their wedding ring. In my sons case his job would be very high risk of losing a finger with a metal ring by it catching on something and ripping the finger off or other situations he told me about but I cant remember right now.

This post was edited

IThe only thing I have worn constantly since we've been married is my wedding band. And now that I'm 40 pounds heavier than when we were married, it would probably have to be cut off to remove it. At least i don't have to worry about losing it.

Same here.

This post was edited