RE:Watches

I wear my watch almost 24/7, naked or not, but that's because it's a smart watch and provides me with a lot more services than just the time.

In the morning, it serves as my alarm clock, waking me up with a vibration on my wrist, which is much nicer than a loud blaring noise. When I'm walking around the campground, it tracks my steps and calories, as well as alerting me to any incoming texts or calls. I do it take it off though while I'm laying out in the sun though because, as others have noted, I like to avoid the tan line.

This post was edited

I'm way too OCD for no watch. That said, I generally wear a Fitbit. I can tell you how many steps I've taken but rarely the time.

This post was edited

I have never had that need to know what time it is. I have a decent feel for the general time and theres a clock in my vehicles, good enough.Basically just dont really care what time it is, and I am not yet retired. Wife fusses when I go hiking or fishing and leave the phone on the counter for her to find. Got tired of the why dont you answer your Phil one irritable messages. Fixed that by not setting up voice mail.. now she knows why I dont answer. If I croak out in the woods, well I had a good life, and the phone wouldnt have mattered. No alarm clock, dont care if the text or phone call gets replied to expeditiously or not. I guess , as an INTP , I dont people or civilization well. Look out for when I retire! Oh, same nude or textile.

This post was edited

I often don't wear a watch when I'm naked. I do wear a metal cuff on my right wrist, though, and a metal arm band around my left bicep. I don't have to wear anything else, but I feel naked without either of those. 8^).

This post was edited

I'm way too OCD for no watch. That said, I generally wear a Fitbit. I can tell you how many steps I've taken but rarely the time.

Just got a fitbit. Generally didn't wear a watch when nude or even shirtless before, but now I always wear it unless swimming. showering or swimming.

This post was edited

I'm super-bothered by accessories like rings and watches and bands around my wrists and hands, so I never wear them. Same goes for necklaces and things snug around my neck. Socks, too, so they only get worn when necessary. In fact, my only 'must have' are my eyeglasses; without them everything looks super-blurry and not wearing them is the only time I truly feel naked.

This post was edited

I'm super-bothered by accessories like rings and watches and bands around my wrists and hands, so I never wear them. Same goes for necklaces and things snug around my neck. Socks, too, so they only get worn when necessary. In fact, my only 'must have' are my eyeglasses; without them everything looks super-blurry and not wearing them is the only time I truly feel naked.

My wedding ring never comes off, but other than that I am not much for accessories.
Fitbit is so light and flexible I hardly notice it.
Much less cumbersome than even a lightweight sports watch.

This post was edited

I do wear a watch when I'm nude as I like to keep track of the time and I'd feel naked without it. It produces my only tan line. I also wear 6 pieces of piercing jewellery and a sun hat, glasses and sandals. Just now I might also have to wear a face mask.

This post was edited

I do wear a watch when I'm nude as I like to keep track of the time and I'd feel naked without it. It produces my only tan line. I also wear 6 pieces of piercing jewellery and a sun hat, glasses and sandals. Just now I might also have to wear a face mask.

I know that I need to wear a hat but I detest them. I do wear glasses almost all the time and sandals often. No jewelry except my wedding ring, piercing or otherwise.

This post was edited

I wear a cap and flip flops...no ring, or watch...

No wedding ring?

This post was edited