Watches

Do you wear a watch when you are nude?
I generally do not, and often don't when I am shirtless, but usually do when I am wearing a shirt in addition to shorts or slacks.

This topic was edited
RE:Watches

i have not worn a wristwatch ever. Can't stand anything tight or even loose around my wrist. So clothed I often undo cuffs on long sleeve shirts and roll them up. Same goes for anything around my neck, necklaces and turtle necks do not adorn my body. A trait I got from my mom and grandmother.

This post was edited

I am frequently clothed in only my watch.

This post was edited

I feel naked without my watch.

This post was edited

Nope...but I always wear a watch when I'm dressed to do something. A trait that I developed years ago...I want to know what time it is. Now...one with big numbers work best...LOL......

This post was edited

That and shoes/sneaks are about all I wear daily. For whatever reason, I like to know what time it is??! We have a new 10 mo. kitten @ ten ounces and are giving it medication, so we have to know when to help Skye become stronger.

This post was edited

Nope generally not when I go clothes free I go clothes free no clothes not shoes on occasion a wrist band but thats it

This post was edited

I always wear a watch, regardless if I'm nude or clothed. I just wouldn't feel right if I wasn't wearing one.

This post was edited

I gave up wearing a watch years ago - use my phone now. The only things I wear nude are my ring and sandals. But if I can ditch the sandals I do - prefer being barefoot.

This post was edited

Nope, but I dont wear one clothed either. I tend to destroy things around my wrists so havent worn one since jr high. Nude attire is my wedding band( ALWAYS on my finger) and sometimes a hat. I hate shoes and wear them only when at work, welding or casting lead. Well, and when SWMBO says I need too, cause we are going out :)

This post was edited

I almost never wear a watch whether clothed or nude. It makes me feel very uptight about the time, and I'd rather be more relaxed.

This post was edited