Kayak nude

For a dozen years, I had a cottage on a small fishing lake in NE Indiana. It did not allow skiing or jet skis so it was very quiet and peaceful. I only wore a small speedo around the cottage so the neighbors were used to seeing me with little clothing. I would take my kayak out on the lake and just pull my speedo to my ankles. It was such a great feeling to just glide around the lake nude with no one being able to tell the difference. I could do the same with my pontoon. I spent many days on the water nude with a good book.

This topic was edited
RE:Kayak nude

I'd like to do that too, but if I am going to be wearing a PFD then having some other covering doesn't matter much. To note, I am not the most skilled in a kayak so the PFD is very necessary.

This post was edited

I have done the same with my kayak, but the lake near us is much busier making it less relaxing.

This post was edited

There are a number of lakes and rivers close to me and have thought about this. So far, my kayaking has been with others (textiles). Most of the lakes are pretty active. Many secluded places on the local rivers which are mostly surrounded by woods and grasslands. I have a basic sit in kayak, so not even sure if it would be that noticeable unless someone was right next to me.

This post was edited

I now live in Vermont and have paddle boarded Lake Willoughby, Champlain, many other lakes and reservoirs nude. It's legal here and a complete blast.

This post was edited

Be sure to check out the Canoe and Kayak Nudists Group here on TN. I'm looking out my window at a frozen lake covered with snow so it will be a while before my next nude kayak day.

This post was edited

I have gone to a secluded area of the lake near me. Kayaking allowed me to go into the shallows where the boaters cannot follow. Removing all of my clothes was nice. The sun shining on my entire body was so warming.

This post was edited

I've gone kayaking nude on two trips, one in Lake Muskoka, north of Toronto and the second time on a lake in Maine. In both cases, I climbed into the kayak and took off my swim suit and stashed it in the container on the top of kayak. It's the only way to kayak, so much fun

This post was edited

yes, I did with a group of friends as soon as out of sight from renting company our minimal clothing came off

This post was edited

Always nice. It would take a keen eye to see that I'm only wearing my hat. I usually manage to give other craft a wide berth which suits them as they generally have a line in the water. Getting the suit back on before landing can be tricky, especially since I want to delay that moment as long as I dare!

This post was edited

I too have kayaked nude on a small lake which is half in NE Indiana and half in S Michigan. I have done it without a suit along and made it a two state streak Even did a short stand up paddle board streak

This post was edited