RE:Terminology *Bisexual*

I have realized I am a straight guy that loves to fuck women. But when I am drunk and horny I don't like being used by men. I have had men and transvestite jerking me off when I am drunk on beaches. Does that make me bi sexual. I realise it's a label but it's filled with excitement and curiosity

While worrying about having a name for what you are doing when you are being masturbated by people who aren't your usual sexual connections (male strangers), you may be missing out on some of life's more beautiful, connective experiences. After stating that point, the term 'trisexual' humorously comes to my mind, as in when you are drunk and horny on the beach, you will 'try' anything to release your pent up sexual urges. But humor needs to take a big step back from my answer to you here because of the the very obvious dangers involved in these moments of weakness you are engaging in. If you keep letting your libido be in charge when you're drunk and hard at the beach, you are likely going to run out of luck and get put in jail for having sex in public, run into some person who will harm, rape or murder you instead of masturbate you, catch an STD, etc. The alcohol is lowering your inhibitions and good sense while also allowing you to explore what may very well be deeper sexual fantasies, ideas that your more in control mind stops you from doing when you are sober.

A handjob is still sex; don't try to fool yourself that just because your penis is not entering the other person's body you are not having a sexual encounter. And if you keep getting drunk and visiting the beach like you are, the exciting but fleeting thrill of this kind of activity may begin to lead you further and further away from more healthy sexual pursuits; next time you may be tempted to return the friendly help they are offering your penis with your hand on theirs, or you start to seriously consider accepting their mouth or anus to help you get off when offered. There is nothing wrong with any of these sexual activities between consenting adults, don't misunderstand - it is the public nature of where you are doing it, the anonymity of the persons you are doing it with, and the real possibility of losing control of the situation that is a serious danger to you.

I gently suggest that you put the self-labeling behind you, but if you just have to have a name for what you are doing, call it 'sexually-opportunistic'. What I feel should concern you a lot more than the naming of it - and what needs to be addressed right now - is your continued reliance on this combination of alcohol and its subsequent weakening of your inhibitions that does then entice you to keep going back to the beach for more.

Bisexuality is about being attracted to people of any or all genders. By your short description, what you are doing is not bisexual in nature. I am guessing that your activities on the beach are coming from a more immediate, alcohol-fueled, momentary need to find relief from sexual pressure, or possibly stemming from a need to act out some exhibitionist fantasies. If you instead had a female companion at these times, do you think you would try to get her to fuck on the beach in these circumstances?

By my admittedly limited understanding, bisexuals do sometimes find that their interest in sex with their own gender (or both at once) can fluctuate rather dramatically from one day to the next, so a few minutes with your penis being stroked by another guy's hand isn't defining your life's sexual tendencies. Any bisexuals reading this, please feel free to weigh in on the subject.

If, after these encounters are over - after your semen has been released - you feel a sense of guilt or remorse for allowing a stranger to touch you intimately, it may be time to consider speaking to a professional to help you to understand better why you put yourself in these places and times where you can have sex with anonymous people. Being intimate with others of any sexual identity can be a wonderful experience, but you are playing a most perilous game with your life when you go down this path again and again.

This post was edited

Well put it! I hope people stop use alcohol as an excuse to what they really like and enjoy!

This post was edited

I am now an older, single male. I enjoyed having sex with a woman. In recent years, I discovered I enjoy sucking dick. What am I? I am looking forward to having sex with a man, don't know whether I am a top or a bottom or both. I could see myself, one day, in a three-way with a man and woman and switching off. What am I? Art from LI

You are human.

This post was edited

Bisexuality, homosexuality, and heterosexuality are terms to describe your sexUALITY. They describe who you could see falling in love with and having a long term relationship with. Bisexuals don't discriminate who they love based on gender. The actual sex acts are a different matter. Sex is just sex, a hand is a hand, a mouth is a mouth, an ass is an ass, no matter who they belong to, or even if only yourself. Sex with a man is not bi-sex any more than sex with a woman. It's just sex. Otherwise you could say a married hetero couple has gay sex whenever they do anal, because that's how gays do it.
And since we all masturbate, you could say we are all bisexual.
I, myself, will accept the label human and my sexuality as human sexual.
I think that many see the term "gay" as a lifestyle embodied by flamboyant and feminine acting men more than the sex act, and that is why they choose not to use that term to describe themselves. Good luck at attempting to end bigotry in the world.

This post was edited

Outside of the realms of gender fluidity, I accept that sex as an act is either heterosexual/straight or homosexual/gay.

I'm curious, where do you put masturbation? Homo, because it's same sex? Or is there a 3rd option, monosexual perhaps?

This post was edited

To me I dont mind any label, I consider myself bisexual but if Im considered gay when Im having sex with men it matters not to me. I personally love sex with both men and women and you can label me what you choose it doesnt change me or what o do.

This post was edited

Recently I've started using the term "heterodivergent." It's borrowed from the term neurodivergent to describe people whose brain differences affect how their brains works. I like these terms because they disregard a potential set of expectations and behaviors without ascribing to another one. I see it like a more neutral form of the term queer, which rejects heterosexual norms by embracing a once derogatory term.

As a dad, I want to give my 18 year old son full freedom to be himself and build on his strengths. He's on the autism spectrum (neurodivergent) and has admitted to maybe being bisexual (heterodivergent). I accept both as who he is and evolving to be. At this point his social development is delayed, so I'm encouraging him to be interact more with people and be bisocial in order to develop his sexuality.

Does the term "heterodivergent" work for you or does it sound too clinical or something else?

This post was edited

Does the term "heterodivergent" work for you or does it sound too clinical or something else?

That seems like a broad enough term to not be useful.
It just suggests something other than heterosexual.
Bisexual specifies interest in more than one gender.

This post was edited

To me I dont mind any label, I consider myself bisexual but if Im considered gay when Im having sex with men it matters not to me. I personally love sex with both men and women and you can label me what you choose it doesnt change me or what o do.

A label is just that, a label, it doesn't change who we are. Who we are is paramount, not any tag that others attach to us.

This post was edited

We live in a very strange time when the society says we should be our own true selves but many want to impose labels on us left and right, and chastise for choosing a label of our own choice that they dont agree with. Maybe we should just ditch the labels altogether. I think each one of us is actually unique and we should screw the labels. Live your life, dont live a label.

This post was edited