RE:Warning neighbors

The illegality of being nude in front of a child comes when a parent knows and files indecency with a child charges on you. No, its not illegal to be nude with your children as long as its not lewd behavior with the child. And its not illegal to be nude around other peoples children as long as parent is aware and consents.

I believe that this varies from state to state.

This post was edited

minimalist wrote;

I believe that this varies from state to state.

And from country to country. Remember that we are an international forum.

This post was edited

Legal or not, at home or away, or with family only, one thing that must be taken into consideration is that children often become pawns in custody battles and one nudist parent, especially a male, is more likely to lose. Children love to be naked, and in large families they are likely to be seen naked by older siblings. It is only when they are taught that nudity is wrong that it can become a problem for them. Confusion over why is it ok only sometimes will hit at some time. Had we and our friends been given the opportunity to play naked, we would not have sneaked to the back of the drug store to check out the Playboy Magazines. They did not come wrapped in plastic back then.

This post was edited

Wow - your neighbors suck - what a bunch of A-holes! The least they could have done is call or let you know upfront that they objected to your nudity.

This post was edited

minimalist wrote;I believe that this varies from state to state.And from country to country. Remember that we are an international forum.

True, I forget. My bad. Yes it does vary from state to state and from country to country. Some are more strict with the interpretation sadly. Some actually use other laws to interpret nudity around children like disorderly conducts or lewd behavior. Skirting around the law is what police/lawyers specialize in and take great pride in, to the detriment of the society they represent. And they wonder why some arent trusted much! Ugh!

This post was edited

My warning to neighbors: If you don't want to see me naked, don't look over my wall. Otherwise, enjoy the view.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy